Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

An Alternative Building Material For Concrete - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / An Alternative Building Material For Concrete (1555 Views)

Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) / Block Moulders Embark On Strike Action Over Increasing Rate Of Building Material / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Alternative Building Material For Concrete by arcseun(m): 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
Polystyrene is a good alternative building material for concrete in the Building industry, i have used it on 3-building projects an it proven to be a good alternative in terms of the following;
1.it saves cost.
2.it saves Time.
you can see attached site pictures below.for More Enquires call; 08036274614,08091406379

Re: An Alternative Building Material For Concrete by msogunro: 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
arcseun:
Polystyrene is a good alternative building material for concrete in the Building industry, i have used it on 3-building projects an it proven to be a good alternative in terms of the following;
1.it saves cost.
2.it saves Time.
you can see attached site pictures below.for More Enquires call; 08036274614,08091406379

Another selling feature is it adds insulation value.

Have you conducted any testing to confirm that it does not interfere with the integrity of the decking?
Re: An Alternative Building Material For Concrete by arcseun(m): 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
It is tested and proven ok.it does not in any way affect the structural intergrity of the building as a matter fact it is used in earthquake prone areas,overbrigdes (by Juilius Berger), High rises buildings becos of its lightness, sound-insultation and ability to transmitt weight on a large span and to resist shock. u can read more about it.
Re: An Alternative Building Material For Concrete by msogunro: 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
What are the dimensions of one panel and how much is one panel?
Re: An Alternative Building Material For Concrete by arcseun(m): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
it is comes in 1.2*2.4m and comes in diffr thickness. the price is N9,500 Minimum i.e price depends on the thickness ur structural Engineer specified 4 ur building.
Re: An Alternative Building Material For Concrete by nameoh: 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
can u post a pics of the final look.
from bottom and above.
also what is holding the polystyrene.
Re: An Alternative Building Material For Concrete by msogunro: 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
I'm failing to see the cost savings if one panel is #9,500 (depending on the thickness).

Concrete for the same area the polystyrene would occupy would be much cheaper. Or would less steel be needed for the deck?

Help me understand the cost savings sir. Thank you.
Re: An Alternative Building Material For Concrete by arcseun(m): 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
Less steel would be required, sir.
Re: An Alternative Building Material For Concrete by chubi1980: 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
Good day,
You work hard for your money, but does your money work hard for you? When you store your cash under your mattress (or in a bank if you aren't a weirdo), it will produce next to nothing. However, when you put money into an investment, it works hard for you even while you sleep.
The vital question becomes, what is the best "job" for your hard earned money? How can your money earn the most yet offer the least risk? One investment stands head and shoulders above the rest: REAL ESTATE! For three reasons;
 Your job isn’t guaranteed for life
 The prices are reasonable and affordable
 Ten years from now you'll wish you had started today.
Investing takes time and professional guidance. I’m not promising you get rich overnight if you start investing in real estate today. But I am telling you that five to ten years from today you will likely look back at 2017 and say, "Why didn't I start back then?"
Am pleased to introduce CHRISTAL HOMES LIMITED, a real estate’s marketing company with the sole aim of generating sustainable income for its clients and investors. We are open for discussions with you or your members of staff on how to benefit from any of our garden schemes.
Please, find attached our current Investment Land poster and a video documentary link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no3i1k1hcO8 showing the various attractions in this prime axis.
I believe that after looking into these you will either call to continue further discussions with us or book a date and time for inspection.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Warmest Regards,
Luke Umeilechukwu

Real Estate Consultant
Christal Homes...committed to real estate’s investment
3/9 Koleosho Street, off Medical Road,
Mokland Plaza, Ikeja.
+234 812 643 7680 | +234 812 451 0837
c.ume@live.com| luke@christalhomes.com.ng| www.christalhomes.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Promo - 500m2 Land At Wasa District Abuja For N1.5 Million & From N0.6 Million / ** 2 Bedroom Short-let Apartment In Lekki 1 .. ( + Pix's ) ** / Awuf Burekete! Complete Plots Of Land In Greenland Estate Sangotedo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.