Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Top Four Nigerian Musicians with International Features. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Four Nigerian Musicians with International Features. (980 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Musicians With Dead Careers / Nigerian Musicians With Similar Names (Stage) / Four Nigerian Singers Who Can't Sing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Four Nigerian Musicians with International Features. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
In line with the recent worldwide recognition Nigerian music is getting all over the world , More and more people globally are falling in love with the African rhythm and melodies, all thanks to our hardworking and ambitious artistes working day and night to push the african sound to the world.

We bring to you four Nigerian artistes that worked their way to the global market and have been featured on songs by internationally renowned artistes.

NOTE – These are songs they were featured as guest artistes and owned by the international act that featured them.

1) Dbanj – Pop sensation and Db records CEO, Dbanj is among the first nigerian artistes to get international features. Dbanj was featured in Good music all star track titled The Morning off the compilation album “Cruel summer “. Dbanj also made a Cameo appearance in Good Music record titled Mercy and appeared in the Video. Pitbull ,an American rapper also sampled dbanj vocals in his single titled La Confession.

2) Tuface - Tuface also has international features to his name. Wyclef jean featured tuface in his hit single titled Proud to be African. His next international feature came when t pain featured him in if I got it where akon also made an appearance.

3) Iceprince- iceprince zamani is another Nigerian artist that has been featured internationally . He had a verse on Jeremih dont tell em remix and also a wonderful verse on Krept and konan Uk hit, freak of the week remix.

4) Wizkid – From Major lazer boom to Drake one dance, R kelly wanna thank you, Angel ‘s Blown away , Jeremih Dont tell them remix and Many more features from the Likes of Wale, akon,kadinal official and many more yet to come. The Starboy is indeed at the fore front of bringing African music to the world.

written and compiled by iamsynord
twitter @iamsynord

cc lalasticlala,mynd44,dominique
Re: Top Four Nigerian Musicians with International Features. by youngaz(m): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
Wizkid iz always evverywhere.....wizzy baba nla....i lyk diz guy oo(no homo) grin
Re: Top Four Nigerian Musicians with International Features. by iyamchee(m): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
back up and whyna
Re: Top Four Nigerian Musicians with International Features. by buharisbae(f): 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
no I... grin
Re: Top Four Nigerian Musicians with International Features. by johnPollock(m): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
believe me one day they shall hear of Jackson Pollock or rather Ekemini John or something else....
Re: Top Four Nigerian Musicians with International Features. by faith551(m): 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
Good for wizzy,but truth be told,i ain't feeling him that much
Re: Top Four Nigerian Musicians with International Features. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
Cc lalasticlala; dominique
Re: Top Four Nigerian Musicians with International Features. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
faith551:
Good for wizzy,but truth be told,i ain't feeling him that much

why why
Re: Top Four Nigerian Musicians with International Features. by ClassCaptain(m): 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
Who dem epp

(1) (Reply)

How Singer, Cynthia Morgan Said 4 X 2 Is Equal To 6 On Live Television / Actress, Iheme Nancy Releases Stunning New Photos To Mark Her Birthday / Photo: No More School Fee, As Charlyboy's Daughter Graduates From University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.