Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,595 members, 7,823,583 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! (25043 Views)

Estate Developer Wanted Urgently / Searching For Real Estate Developer To partner and develop a property / Estate Developer Needed For Partnership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:46am On Apr 30, 2016
grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! by carbon1224(m): 8:50am On Apr 30, 2016
Even with all these questions you can still fal victim and secondly how many plot of land do you intend buyng from them cos with all those questions then you should be ready to buy 100acres.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! by Alxmyr(m): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2016
For the benefit of those who will be reading this and felt you have asked the right question, I will attempt to answer all your questions as an experienced person in the industry.
First, there is difference between land agent and estate developer. Developers are not agents those they employed agent depending on their structure of business. In our company, we don’t employ agents because most of them are dubious and give a company bad image. The person you met is obviously an land agent and not a developer.
1. You want to know if the roads are paved- The road within the estates will be paved, but the road outside the estate is not within the purview of the developer. However, developers co-operate and sometimes sponsor the road construction. Obviously, you should know who bare the cost. You and other subscribers of course!
2. Master plan of the general layout- This is handled by the urban development departments of different states, however, many state haven’t done it. I don’t know of Ogun state, but it is what you can obtain by yourself from the ministry, if it is determining factor in your purchase. The estate master plan is designed and subjected to the developer. And every developer would have done this before even going out to sell.
3. Survey: This is connected to 2 above.
4. The area developed yet: When you go for inspection, you will adjudge by yourself. Rather than ask that question, you should have asked them to take you for inspection.
5. Drainage network: The relevance of this question to your purchase is negligible. However, if you doubt the terrain, inspection would have solve the problem. So rather than this question, you should have asked for inspection time.
6. Co-ordinate- latitude & longitude: This is connected to question 2 and 3.
7. Installation of transformer and electricity plan: No sane man will instal transformer in the bush to impress customers. It will be vandalised. However, inspection would have shown you the nearest point to high tension wire. However, getting electricity to estate is part of the infrastructure fee to be paid by you and others.
8. Streetlights installed: Are you kidding? How many streets in Abeokuta main town have streetlights? Funny, how people want developers to perform magic and not willing to pay for it. Yet they will not pressurize the local government chairman who duty it is to do same. So oga, no streetlight installed now because there is no need for it inside that bush.
9. Document to get after first instalment: You are entitled to any other document than receipt of payment of the first instalment.
10. Show your plot after first instalment: Even if you are shown, you can’t lay claim to it because you have not fully pay for it.
11. Guarantee price will not fluctuate: Is there any guarantee that you will keep to your part of the deal? You will pay as at when due without skipping any payment? If there is guarantee, then developer can guarantee you as well. If you are to pay within 6 months and you are extending it to one year, don’t you think the developer will be at loss?
12. Do the developer have block industry: When a developer insist that blocks must be purchase from their industry, people like you cry blue murder. You say the developer is extorting you, and you are developing his estate for him. So oga, you know where they sell blocks, if you are ready go and get your blocks.
13. Cost of documentation: Most developers collect 10% of your cost of purchase.
14. Liberty to design what you like: No. The exterior must be uniform, though most developer allow you to change the interior. However, the cost of any modification must be bared by you. When development control comes for their wahala, whatever fine they levelled, you must be ready to pay for it or allow them to demolition your house so as to refer back to original plan.
15. Height of Fence: There is an approved height of fence in an estate. If you go beyond it, you bare the cost and don’t complain if development control demolition your fence.
16. Sinking a borehole: No, you can’t sink a borehole. If an estate developer allowed that, it will affect sub-structure of the land and almost everyone will want to do same. Two or three industrial boreholes will serve the entire estate depending on the size of the estate.

Lastly, mid-way into answering your questions, I realised that the lady in question is a professional that knows her onion. She is able to know someone who is asking questions as an excuse not to buy and some ready to buy. That’s what a professional does. She must have been a very experience professional and not a rookie.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! by bigx(m): 9:10am On Apr 30, 2016
BiggyBamBam:
After buying two plots Jungle where Tarzan grew up (MOWE-OFADA), presented as in the mold of Lekki to me, I wanted to buy a plot that is at least not in that zone.

I saw some advert but the sellers must have thought they have seen another sucker. I Negotiated with the Lady, even though her price was on the high side. She told me, "Be careful so as not to fall into other Agents who are 419..."

Blahblahblah, I thought... Spoiling others to make herself look good. I knew what I was doing because I know this time, I would catch her if her so-called Plot of Land is in MOWE-OFADA in a scerene environment. Dont get me wrong Most places today were Bushes yesterday but to present it as though they are selling great land where people are already living, that in law is "PUBLIC DECEIT", instead they should come and say, Buy so, so and so land, it is not developed but in some years it will. Buy it as an investment!

You see, most of these people use MOWE because RCCG Redemption Camp is there and they knew that name would "catch" people hthen they use another Town that is popular OFADA and call everywhere MOWE-OFADA. Even as far as Ogere is now MOWE-OFADA, a town that is 30 mins is MOWE-OFADA. Just as I can say ILE-IFE is IBADAN, or SHAGAMU is LAGOS!

Anyway, through some things I learnt from Nairaland, most especially, the Forunmite called "LAWYER" and OMONILELAWYER.COM, I drafted the letter below.

Dear xxxxxxxx: (Dont want to mention the name)

INFORMATION NEEDED.

As discussed on the phone, and as advised by my Lawyer, I would still like to get a response in writing to my questions for documentation purposes. You will agree with me that we are about to embark on a Business venture, hence I need documentations for future reference.

1. I am interested in buying a Plot from your company and would want to know if the roads are paved.
2. Can I see the plan of the Master Plan of the general Layout showing the Landmarks, Major Roads etc.
3. Can I see the Survey showing the Coordinates and Survey Number?
4. Are the areas developed yet?
5. How is the drainage network?
6. Can I have the Coordinates i.e. Longitude & Latitude.
7. Is there a Transformer installed? How will electricity get there?
8. I want to know if there are street lightings installed.
9. What Documentations will I get when I make the first Installment?
11. Will I be shown the plot after my first deposit? My Lawyer has advised, It has to be in every documents I get from your company; the Block & Plot Number. He said even if I pay any amount as agreed upon as deposit, it is incumbent upon your company to show me the area and it has to be documented so long as I do not default in my obligations to pay the balance and I do not build on the land until I finish payment.
12. After paying installment, is there a guarantee that the price will not fluctuate thereafter and I be asked to pay the difference?
13. Do you have a Block Industry nearby, where one can buy blocks?
14. What is the cost the Documentation Fee and Survey?
15. After completing payment, am I at liberty to design and build whatever design of house I want for my family without following your own designs?
16. Am I allowed to erect whatever height of Fence I so desire?
17. When I complete payment, can I sink a borehole on my property, if I want to?

I really want to know before taking the next step, however, if there are any other questions, I will let you know.

Thanks.

After sending this message, she now sent an email saying,

"Dear sir,

Thank you for your interest in our estate. We are sorry that we might not be able to answer you any further as we have given you all the information required to take any meaningful and informed decision.

Have a great day."

You see she thought she was doing me a favor, that's a typical Nigerian seller for you. They will pressure you and act like they do not want your money until you are hoodwinked to come back. But I know, except HELL freezes over, my money would remain in my account.

I wanted the Coordinates, she sent the LATITUDE but omitted the LONGITUDE. So that I cannot pin point the Village Square she wanted to sell to me. When you ask these fake sellers for what you know they should give you, they become ANGRY...

Nairalander, you are FREE to copy this email and send to all the so-called MOWE-OFADA Real Estate Sellers, you want to buy land from. If they refuse to show you (Because it's your right) let them go hug a TRANSFORMER!

You can get Coordinates by typing the numbers on any of these sites.
https://www.google.com/maps
http://www.mapcoordinates.net/en
http://www.whatsmygps.com/
http://www.latlong.net/

Fellow Nigerians, Run away from 3D Adverts on Flyers and Websites!!!
Re: BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! by Afritop(m): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2016
RUNNING AWAY FROM 3D ADVERTS OR WEBSITES IS NOT WISE ENOUGH. I HAVE SEEN REAL ESTATE COMPANIES WHOSE MARKETING TOOLS FOR THEIR ESTATES ARE 3D ADVERTS AND WEBSITES BUT IN THE SHORT- RUN, THEY WERE ABLE TO PUT THOSE 3D ADVERTS AND WEBSITES INTO REALITY. ITS LIKE MAGIC. MANY CUSTOMERS WHO IGNORED AND MADE FUN OF THEM AND THREATENED LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THEM FOR DISTURBING THEM WITH THEIR JINGLES AND CALLS ARE PRESENTLY COWED AT THE GROWTH OF THE COMPANY AND THEY SOMETIMES ASK QUESTIONS LIKE HOW DID THE DEVELOPER DO IT, IS HE A POLITICIAN, WHERE IS HE FROM. THE TRUTH IS THAT A SERIOUS REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER WHO HAS A GOOD INTENTIONS AND PERFECT MASTER PLAN HAVE THE MEANS TO INTIMIDATE ANY CLIENT THAT QUESTION HIS INTEGRITY. SADLY ENOUGH BY THE TIME SUCH DEVELOPERS MAKE SUCH AN ESTATE A BEAUTY, OUTRAGEOUS PRICES PER PLOT SETS IN.
THIS IS NOT SO FOR SOME COY COMPANIES WHO ARE IN THE HABIT OF MARKETING JUNGLES IN THE FORM OF 3D FLIER ADVERTS AND SUCH JUNGLES REMAIN WHERE THEY FOR MANY YEARS. SUCH COMPANIES FRUSTRATE AGENTS, CLIENTS AND EVEN THEIR STAFF WHERE MANY OF THEM ARE HARRASED BY THEIR CLIENT FOR INTRODUCING THEM TO THEIR COMPANY BECAUSE THE ESTATE IS THE SAME POSITION IT WAS WHEN THE COMPANY ACQUIRED IT, OTHERS WILL JUST CONSTRUCT GATE HOUSE AND FENCE TO DECIEVE CLIENTS. AND MANY YEARS NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE.
PEOPLE JUST HAVE TO BE CAREFUL
Re: BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! by afanide: 9:43am On Apr 30, 2016
interesting
Re: BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! by Abbeyme: 10:10am On Apr 30, 2016
Nice info
Re: BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 30, 2016
KingRex1:
Engage an estate surveyor with a credible lawyer you arnt gona go thru all this mess. Some of these land sellers need you to pay a non-refundable development fees included in the land price (there should be a brief) which goes to setting up important facilities like mains, drainage etc

I believe those plots havent been seviced cus its new and no cash has gone into it. Thats probably why she didnt answer u with full details. Your dev fees would be used to put those stuffs in place

I wouldn't have answered that email too from a business perspective.

I always tell people in properties section to have choices and not to accept every client that they come across.

I salute the developer for tactfully declining.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 30, 2016
Alxmyr:
For the benefit of those who will be reading this and felt you have asked the right question, I will attempt to answer all your questions as an experienced person in the industry.
First, there is difference between land agent and estate developer. Developers are not agents those they employed agent depending on their structure of business. In our company, we don’t employ agents because most of them are dubious and give a company bad image. The person you met is obviously an land agent and not a developer.
1. You want to know if the roads are paved- The road within the estates will be paved, but the road outside the estate is not within the purview of the developer. However, developers co-operate and sometimes sponsor the road construction. Obviously, you should know who bare the cost. You and other subscribers of course!
2. Master plan of the general layout- This is handled by the urban development departments of different states, however, many state haven’t done it. I don’t know of Ogun state, but it is what you can obtain by yourself from the ministry, if it is determining factor in your purchase. The estate master plan is designed and subjected to the developer. And every developer would have done this before even going out to sell.
3. Survey: This is connected to 2 above.
4. The area developed yet: When you go for inspection, you will adjudge by yourself. Rather than ask that question, you should have asked them to take you for inspection.
5. Drainage network: The relevance of this question to your purchase is negligible. However, if you doubt the terrain, inspection would have solve the problem. So rather than this question, you should have asked for inspection time.
6. Co-ordinate- latitude & longitude: This is connected to question 2 and 3.
7. Installation of transformer and electricity plan: No sane man will instal transformer in the bush to impress customers. It will be vandalised. However, inspection would have shown you the nearest point to high tension wire. However, getting electricity to estate is part of the infrastructure fee to be paid by you and others.
8. Streetlights installed: Are you kidding? How many streets in Abeokuta main town have streetlights? Funny, how people want developers to perform magic and not willing to pay for it. Yet they will not pressurize the local government chairman who duty it is to do same. So oga, no streetlight installed now because there is no need for it inside that bush.
9. Document to get after first instalment: You are entitled to any other document than receipt of payment of the first instalment.
10. Show your plot after first instalment: Even if you are shown, you can’t lay claim to it because you have not fully pay for it.
11. Guarantee price will not fluctuate: Is there any guarantee that you will keep to your part of the deal? You will pay as at when due without skipping any payment? If there is guarantee, then developer can guarantee you as well. If you are to pay within 6 months and you are extending it to one year, don’t you think the developer will be at loss?
12. Do the developer have block industry: When a developer insist that blocks must be purchase from their industry, people like you cry blue murder. You say the developer is extorting you, and you are developing his estate for him. So oga, you know where they sell blocks, if you are ready go and get your blocks.
13. Cost of documentation: Most developers collect 10% of your cost of purchase.
14. Liberty to design what you like: No. The exterior must be uniform, though most developer allow you to change the interior. However, the cost of any modification must be bared by you. When development control comes for their wahala, whatever fine they levelled, you must be ready to pay for it or allow them to demolition your house so as to refer back to original plan.
15. Height of Fence: There is an approved height of fence in an estate. If you go beyond it, you bare the cost and don’t complain if development control demolition your fence.
16. Sinking a borehole: No, you can’t sink a borehole. If an estate developer allowed that, it will affect sub-structure of the land and almost everyone will want to do same. Two or three industrial boreholes will serve the entire estate depending on the size of the estate.

Lastly, mid-way into answering your questions, I realised that the lady in question is a professional that knows her onion. She is able to know someone who is asking questions as an excuse not to buy and some ready to buy. That’s what a professional does. She must have been a very experience professional and not a rookie.

She's definitely a professional.
Re: BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! by smiley001(m): 10:49am On Apr 30, 2016
Informative
Re: BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! by Dereformer(m): 10:51am On Apr 30, 2016
This will be useful when buying land.
Re: BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! by adadadon(m): 11:01am On Apr 30, 2016
BiggyBamBam:

That's the plain truth!

If one has N600,000 to pay for a Land and cannot spend N50,000 to pay for a Lawyer's Retainer Fee, then such a person must have his/her head examined.

Some would say they only have the N50,000 to put down for the land and no extra for a Lawyer. You see, I am not a Lawyer but but an ordinary citizen. I will advice such people to hustle another N50,000 to pay to a Lawyer. If it's N50,000 that would give you peace of mind, why not hustle it?

Some Lawyers would be ready to work with you for less but majority is N50,000/month. What I've decided is this, in any Land transaction, I will get a Lawyer involved at the beginning since I know I may not have 50K every month. If the Lawyer gives the "All Clear", I will be paying the installment, then when it's at the end to pay the last deposit, I will get the Lawyer involved again so that he will help to go through all the documents if they are CORRECT. That's spending N100,000!

Most Real Estate Developers are from hell! Some don't have human blood running them, they do not care how one suffered to get the money he/she now wants to spend. All they care about is their immediate gain and your pain!

One more thing, why is it that most Nigerians don't know how to to petition the POLICE/EFCC when cases of this land people rear it's ugly head?

1. Write a petition to the POLICE/EFCC.
2. If they don't handle your case properly, write to their immediate Boss
3. If the Boss is "playing" with your matter write and forward the 2 letters to the Director.
4. Give him 3 months (90 days), if he his office doesn't answer you, write to all manor Newspapers.
5. Make sure your have a picture of the crooked Land Agent so that when he is declared wanted, his faces would be on the Newspapers all major outlet.

Nigerians, do not be afraid of these people, they are PUBLIC SERVANTS who are there to serve us and not we serving them. Unless you guys take the Bull by the horn, you will continue to be played with like Pin Pong.

See, everybody has where to be reported, even if your lawyer is playing with your case and stalling time so that the one month Retainer fee would expire, report the lawyer to the Nigerian Bar Association

IMPORTANT WEBSITES:
NPF: http://www.npf.gov.ng/
EFCC: https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/
NBA: http://www.nigerianbar.org.ng/index.php
REDAN: http://redanonline.org/
AEAN: http://aean.org/

Study these websites and any point out any mistake, for example on the NBA's website. You should send a message to the NBA e.g. why is it that the NBA website does not display the location of a particular lawyer when you type in his/her full names in the "Find A Lawyer" link because it says "To Report a lawyer, you have to first find the lawyer. Click here to find the lawyer" yet if you type in a lawyer's name, it doesn't show anything. By so doing, they will fix it and thus, you are getting the system to work for everyone.

This is how to make Nigeria work, we must hold everybody accountable!
Oga I will need your permission to use your write up. Thanks in advance.
Re: BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! by EdoBoy90(m): 11:12am On Apr 30, 2016
she lacks good customer service for replying you that way. The customer is the king in any business and he or she should be treated well. Sam Walton said, "There is only one Boss .The customer. And he can fire anybody in an organization or company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else .The customer determines your stay in business. she forgot that customers are like gold to a successful business. You can't make a referral for your friends to her company again because of bad customer service.
Re: BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 30, 2016
EdoBoy90:
she lacks good customer service for replying you that way. The customer is the king in any business and he or she should be treated well. Sam Walton said, "There is only one Boss .The customer. And he can fire anybody in an organization or company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else .The customer determines your stay in business. she forgot that customers are like gold to a successful business. You can't make a referral for your friends to her company again because of bad customer service.

Why would she want more tire kicking referrals?

Customer is always right is antiquated. Good service on good products is the key.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! by EdoBoy90(m): 11:36am On Apr 30, 2016
The customers are the brain behind the success of every organization in the world. Succinctly, they are the final consumers of your products or services. If an organization focuses on profit maximization without effective customer service in place that organization will collapse. If the organization also focus on effective customer service without profit making that organization will not succeed because the organization needs funds to run their day-to- day activities. So, both profit making and effective customer service should be the areas of attention every organization should focus on in order to survive in a business competitive and technology driven world.
Re: BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! by Jazzlite: 11:47am On Apr 30, 2016
BiggyBamBam:
After buying two plots Jungle where Tarzan grew up (MOWE-OFADA), presented as in the mold of Lekki to me, I wanted to buy a plot that is at least not in that zone.

I saw some advert but the sellers must have thought they have seen another sucker. I Negotiated with the Lady, even though her price was on the high side. She told me, "Be careful so as not to fall into other Agents who are 419..."

Blahblahblah, I thought... Spoiling others to make herself look good. I knew what I was doing because I know this time, I would catch her if her so-called Plot of Land is in MOWE-OFADA in a scerene environment. Dont get me wrong Most places today were Bushes yesterday but to present it as though they are selling great land where people are already living, that in law is "PUBLIC DECEIT", instead they should come and say, Buy so, so and so land, it is not developed but in some years it will. Buy it as an investment!

You see, most of these people use MOWE because RCCG Redemption Camp is there and they knew that name would "catch" people hthen they use another Town that is popular OFADA and call everywhere MOWE-OFADA. Even as far as Ogere is now MOWE-OFADA, a town that is 30 mins is MOWE-OFADA. Just as I can say ILE-IFE is IBADAN, or SHAGAMU is LAGOS!

Anyway, through some things I learnt from Nairaland, most especially, the Forunmite called "LAWYER" and OMONILELAWYER.COM, I drafted the letter below.

Dear xxxxxxxx: (Dont want to mention the name)

INFORMATION NEEDED.

As discussed on the phone, and as advised by my Lawyer, I would still like to get a response in writing to my questions for documentation purposes. You will agree with me that we are about to embark on a Business venture, hence I need documentations for future reference.

1. I am interested in buying a Plot from your company and would want to know if the roads are paved.
2. Can I see the plan of the Master Plan of the general Layout showing the Landmarks, Major Roads etc.
3. Can I see the Survey showing the Coordinates and Survey Number?
4. Are the areas developed yet?
5. How is the drainage network?
6. Can I have the Coordinates i.e. Longitude & Latitude.
7. Is there a Transformer installed? How will electricity get there?
8. I want to know if there are street lightings installed.
9. What Documentations will I get when I make the first Installment?
11. Will I be shown the plot after my first deposit? My Lawyer has advised, It has to be in every documents I get from your company; the Block & Plot Number. He said even if I pay any amount as agreed upon as deposit, it is incumbent upon your company to show me the area and it has to be documented so long as I do not default in my obligations to pay the balance and I do not build on the land until I finish payment.
12. After paying installment, is there a guarantee that the price will not fluctuate thereafter and I be asked to pay the difference?
13. Do you have a Block Industry nearby, where one can buy blocks?
14. What is the cost the Documentation Fee and Survey?
15. After completing payment, am I at liberty to design and build whatever design of house I want for my family without following your own designs?
16. Am I allowed to erect whatever height of Fence I so desire?
17. When I complete payment, can I sink a borehole on my property, if I want to?

I really want to know before taking the next step, however, if there are any other questions, I will let you know.

Thanks.

After sending this message, she now sent an email saying,

"Dear sir,

Thank you for your interest in our estate. We are sorry that we might not be able to answer you any further as we have given you all the information required to take any meaningful and informed decision.

Have a great day."

You see she thought she was doing me a favor, that's a typical Nigerian seller for you. They will pressure you and act like they do not want your money until you are hoodwinked to come back. But I know, except HELL freezes over, my money would remain in my account.

I wanted the Coordinates, she sent the LATITUDE but omitted the LONGITUDE. So that I cannot pin point the Village Square she wanted to sell to me. When you ask these fake sellers for what you know they should give you, they become ANGRY...

Nairalander, you are FREE to copy this email and send to all the so-called MOWE-OFADA Real Estate Sellers, you want to buy land from. If they refuse to show you (Because it's your right) let them go hug a TRANSFORMER!

You can get Coordinates by typing the numbers on any of these sites.
https://www.google.com/maps
http://www.mapcoordinates.net/en
http://www.whatsmygps.com/
http://www.latlong.net/

Fellow Nigerians, Run away from 3D Adverts on Flyers and Websites!!!
Re: BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! by Aotoidee123(m): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dear Friend,

These message stands in sequel to the message my friend sent to his vendor and also,it applies to everyone on this forum.

I wish to thank you for your utmost message and response in ensuring you have a vital information prior to your request on Real Estate Purchase. Your questions are very okay,and as such,requisite to know what exactly you're purchasing when it comes to Purchasing of Lands and Properties. I am a Real Estate Broker. When I read your email you sent to the vendor(that is the Real Estate firm-The Lady in question),I was amazed to what you asked. It is very important to know what it entails on Real Estate purchase. All Real Estate Developers should in any way avail all these information to a prospective buyers or Clients,so as to have a legitimate transaction thereafter. All documentation should be intact and okay for search. Please,for clarity sake,it is important to NOTE that developers may/might not have a ready C of O,as this document is being signed by the state government. Legally, C of O is however,signed once in a year or 6 months depending on the Government. I have always informed my clients/prospective buyers should be careful to how they quickly purchase a land without due process. It is always important to oblige your legal adviser(Lawyer) for adequate search,thereby,ensuring you have a solid foundation when it comes to land/property purchase. There are two things very important to note,which has not changed,and is still happening.

1. Ensure that the land/property you want to purchase is free from all Government Acquisition.
2. Ensure that the land/property is NOT committed(that is free from all encumbrance)

These two aforementioned,are vital information when looking out to purchasing land/properties.

For more enquiries on how to go about Real Estate purchase,kindly contact me on:

Tel: 08166620421,08024624368
WhatsApp: 08024624368

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! by BiggyBamBam: 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
thunder74:

You failed or ignored to tell us the price of the land they want to sell to you. If you want a land that fits perfectly into your descriptions above, go to Surulere, Gbagada or Ikoyi where the land is in Millions Naira not Mowe Ofada where the cost in most times are less than 500k.

You are right, most of the land on that axis are not developed yet as most of them are still inside forests. All you need to do is to ask for the title documents of the land, ensure that it is not under government acquisition and they bought directly from the original land owners. Then invest your money and watch it grow.

Even the Mowe or Ofada towns can not meet all your demands. I am a real estate owner, and a lawyer, I am familiar with all you said as there are many fraudster in the business like you have them in other businesses yet we still honest men in the business.

It will be wrong for anybody to base his judgment of a property on 3D images. Go to the land, study the environment, if you are okay with what you saw, pay for it but for anyone to expect a place like London in Mowe-Ofada for a plot of 500k, you must also be a fraudster too.

Let me answer you one by one.
1. The price was N650,000. & I did say N600,000+ (Read it again)
2. I do not know Mowe-Ofada and it was told by someone that that's where everybody in Lagos are running to and buying properties.
3. I am cognizant of the fact that we have fraudsters in "other businesses" but I am not trying to do business with "other businesses" but trying to buy a Plot of Land from these scammers called Estate Developers.
4. Yes, 3D images are very appealing to the face and what you see is what tuned your mind. That's the trick!
5. Mowe-Ofada has been presented like "London" with all facilities. Check the flyers and see for yourself.
6. I am very honest person hence you've taken it so personal since I busted your bubble, because you are one of them! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! by BiggyBamBam: 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
carbon1224:
Even with all these questions you can still fal victim and secondly how many plot of land do you intend buyng from them cos with all those questions then you should be ready to buy 100acres.

100 Acres??
I am buying a Plot, even if it is Half a Plot, I am entitled to get answers to every question I ask.
I am the Buyer who will spend his money and they are the Seller; they are not doing me a favor but I am doing then favor by patronizing them (though I am not any longer).

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! by EdDave(m): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nice one... These are topics that should be making fp not some yeyebrity crap. Kudos!
Re: BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! by BiggyBamBam: 3:49pm On May 01, 2016
yomalex:
BiggyBamBam
Good day to you Sir/Ma, kindly grant permission to republish this on www.tipsdome.com with necessary credits to you.

Sorry for the delay.
I don't know what happened but I believe I was blocked by Nairaland Admin; maybe I have gone against their Rules.
I am new member here and would have appreciated if I was sent an email first to let me know what I have done wrong or a warning system like first strike, second strike, third strike then block.

Anyway, to every one who want to copy and use, the permission is granted!

MY ABILITY TO CREATE A POST HAS BEEN BLOCKED!!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! by BiggyBamBam: 3:58pm On May 01, 2016
EgunMogaji:

She's definitely a professional.

I responded to this post with every reply I got but it was removed.
Now, this is so one-sided because the above Nairalander has a say and I dont.
Dia ris God oooo!
Re: BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! by BiggyBamBam: 4:06pm On May 01, 2016
thunder74:

You failed or ignored to tell us the price of the land they want to sell to you. If you want a land that fits perfectly into your descriptions above, go to Surulere, Gbagada or Ikoyi where the land is in Millions Naira not Mowe Ofada where the cost in most times are less than 500k.

You are right, most of the land on that axis are not developed yet as most of them are still inside forests. All you need to do is to ask for the title documents of the land, ensure that it is not under government acquisition and they bought directly from the original land owners. Then invest your money and watch it grow.

Even the Mowe or Ofada towns can not meet all your demands. I am a real estate owner, and a lawyer, I am familiar with all you said as there are many fraudster in the business like you have them in other businesses yet we still honest men in the business.

It will be wrong for anybody to base his judgment of a property on 3D images. Go to the land, study the environment, if you are okay with what you saw, pay for it but for anyone to expect a place like London in Mowe-Ofada for a plot of 500k, you must also be a fraudster too.

@NL Admin:
This guy called me a "fraudster" yet he was not banned and his comment was not removed.
He does not know me and I dont know him either. We never transacted business together, yet you allow his view to go unchecked.
I responded to his wild allegation but you deleted my response. Why do you want to silence me?
I posted my letter, yet he called me a "fraudster".

I really want to know if there is still any honor left!
Re: BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 01, 2016
BiggyBamBam:

I responded to this post with every reply I got but it was removed.
Now, this is so one-sided because the above Nairalander has a say and I dont.
Dia ris God oooo!

Don't take it personal, Nairaland is not a democracy so it's not always fair grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! by 4C2215131: 4:44pm On May 01, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Why would she want more tire kicking referrals?

Customer is always right is antiquated. Good service on good products is the key.

Customer is more than always right, in fact to a wise business Customer is King!

You'd be doing well to remember this.
Re: BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! by yomalex(m): 4:55pm On May 01, 2016
BiggyBamBam:

Sorry for the delay.
I don't know what happened but I believe I was blocked by Nairaland Admin; maybe I have gone against their Rules.
I am new member here and would have appreciated if I was sent an email first to let me know what I have done wrong or a warning system like first strike, second strike, third strike then block.

Anyway, to every one who want to copy and use, the permission is granted!

MY ABILITY TO CREATE A POST HAS BEEN BLOCKED!!!
Sorry about that. you can always check if there's any restriction on your account by viewing your profile.
Thanks for the permission. Do you have a twitter account or blog so i can credit you as appropriate?
Re: BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 01, 2016
4C2215131:

Customer is more than always right, in fact to a wise business Customer is King!

You'd be doing well to remember this.

There's nothing wise about that rubbish.

In this day and age, a good customer is a good customer. End of story.
Re: BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! by 4C2215131: 7:50pm On May 01, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Very well. Each to his own.
Re: BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! by BiggyBamBam: 1:56am On May 02, 2016
EgunMogaji:

“The type of person you are is usually reflected in your business. To improve your business, first improve yourself.”
― Idowu Koyenikan, Wealth for All: Living a Life of Success at the Edge of Your Ability

"We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It's our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better." Jeff Bezos

"It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages." Henry Ford

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! by BiggyBamBam: 2:03am On May 02, 2016
yomalex:

Sorry about that. you can always check if there's any restriction on your account by viewing your profile.
Thanks for the permission. Do you have a twitter account or blog so i can credit you as appropriate?

I have checked and it is still blocked.

Maybe I should just take a break.

Nairaland already has this on this site, "Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland."

So why do they care? Why do they block my expression and freedom to speak? Hmm, Nigerians

God bless you all. It was fun while it lasted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Storey Building Collapses In Fagba, Lagos, 12 Injured / 4th Mainland Bridge - Houses To Be Demolished! / I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.