Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Crude Oil Price On The Rise - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crude Oil Price On The Rise (420 Views)

Crude Oil Price Rises To $74, Highest In Four Years / Naira Dips Against Dollar As Oil Price Rises To $48.05 / Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crude Oil Price On The Rise by Dynamo35: 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
It seems funding of 2016 budget after all may not be an herculean task for the PMB administration with the continous rise of crude oil in the last one week. As at today, brent is selling at 47.96 dollars. This is close to 10 dollars above the budget benchmark of 38 dollars. Guys, I see better days ahead! I also hope this will not make our gov abandon diversication of the economy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Satchet Water Nylon Printing Machine For Immediate Purchase / Testimonial Tuesday / Are You Shipping Cargo To Nigeria??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.