Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Celebs With Shaved Head....Oh My! Keyshia Cole Joins The Shaven Head Clan - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Celebs With Shaved Head....Oh My! Keyshia Cole Joins The Shaven Head Clan (12554 Views)

Dencia’s Flunt In New Outfit To Keyshia Cole’s Album Listening Party With Loubou / Black Women Buy Hair Shaved Off In Sacrifice To Hindu Gods As Human Hair / Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For The Guys! Do You Agree?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebs With Shaved Head....Oh My! Keyshia Cole Joins The Shaven Head Clan by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2010
Her body is banging though. But seriously all these girls are going to regret this mess when this trend is over cry cry
Re: Celebs With Shaved Head....Oh My! Keyshia Cole Joins The Shaven Head Clan by madlady(f): 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Her body is banging though. But seriously all these girls are going to regret this mess when this trend is over cry cry

Absolutely banging, it's firmer  or more buff  undecidedthan when she was a Spice Girl, how old is she now?
Re: Celebs With Shaved Head....Oh My! Keyshia Cole Joins The Shaven Head Clan by Tatase(f): 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2010
I like Keysha Cole's and Rihanna's, and that's it. I think the partially-shaved head looks better with shorter/medium-length hair. When the hair is long like Lala's and Cassie's and Mel B, it looks like the scalp had a disease in the bald areas or like they started to shave their own heads weave and all a la psycho Britney, and then changed their minds.

As for Mel B's child. . . what was done to that little girl is not good o. It looks like traditional lice treatment on the sides. . . like they really gorimapa'd the sides of the mohawk, didn't even leave a hairline for that poor little girl.
Re: Celebs With Shaved Head....Oh My! Keyshia Cole Joins The Shaven Head Clan by bluespice(f): 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2010
lol tatase u'r evil tongue
Re: Celebs With Shaved Head....Oh My! Keyshia Cole Joins The Shaven Head Clan by Tatase(f): 1:01am On Mar 03, 2010
lol. . . u know it's true though! Hot messes!
Re: Celebs With Shaved Head....Oh My! Keyshia Cole Joins The Shaven Head Clan by bluespice(f): 1:03am On Mar 03, 2010
tee hee tongue
Re: Celebs With Shaved Head....Oh My! Keyshia Cole Joins The Shaven Head Clan by Nobody: 3:07am On Mar 03, 2010
madlady:

Absolutely banging, it's firmer  or more buff  undecidedthan when she was a Spice Girl, how old is she now?
I agree her body is definitely shitting on the teenage and 20-something crowd shocked and she has two kids, lucky daughter of a biatch. I think she is 34 or 35.
Re: Celebs With Shaved Head....Oh My! Keyshia Cole Joins The Shaven Head Clan by mohawkchic(f): 4:33pm On May 15, 2010
Re: Celebs With Shaved Head....Oh My! Keyshia Cole Joins The Shaven Head Clan by madlady(f): 4:39pm On May 15, 2010
Yipeeeee your back, a big hello. smiley smiley smiley

This lady looks hot, I wish I knew who she is embarassed
Re: Celebs With Shaved Head....Oh My! Keyshia Cole Joins The Shaven Head Clan by mohawkchic(f): 5:22pm On May 15, 2010
~Hey ML . . .She's an American R & B/Soul Singer

~Mel B & Daughter Angel
Re: Celebs With Shaved Head....Oh My! Keyshia Cole Joins The Shaven Head Clan by DisGuy: 3:10pm On May 16, 2010
Mel B is looking Hoooooooooooooooooooooot ever since moving out of this miserable country and neutralising that yorkshire accent, trim n proper especially in tights

So Mohawk are you rocking tights as well seems everyone is on it, every gal got a nice booty/legs in black tights nowadays grin
Re: Celebs With Shaved Head....Oh My! Keyshia Cole Joins The Shaven Head Clan by DisGuy: 3:17pm On May 16, 2010
my fav bish

Amber

Re: Celebs With Shaved Head....Oh My! Keyshia Cole Joins The Shaven Head Clan by Osama10(m): 11:31pm On May 16, 2010
Dis Guy:

my fav bish

Amber

Oh my God.
Re: Celebs With Shaved Head....Oh My! Keyshia Cole Joins The Shaven Head Clan by lysaa(f): 5:17pm On May 17, 2010
OMG that Pishur should be reported. grin

she's hot sha. .

I like Chrisette's hair. .really suits her head.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enlarge Your Butt With Bobaraba Multivitamin Syrup / Classy English Plain And Pattern Available In Wholesale And Retail / Cannes Film Festival 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.