Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Post Business Ideas, Job Opportunities And Business Contracts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Post Business Ideas, Job Opportunities And Business Contracts (1024 Views)

4 Untapped Online Business Ideas In Nigeria - Nigerianonlinebusiness / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / Getting Contracts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Business Ideas, Job Opportunities And Business Contracts by micton(m): 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
If you have any business ideas, job opportunities or any business contracts, do post here to help others. Pls no scam or fake information.
Admin take note
Re: Post Business Ideas, Job Opportunities And Business Contracts by SlimHan(f): 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
Following...
Re: Post Business Ideas, Job Opportunities And Business Contracts by micton(m): 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
Are you planning a family trip outside Nigeria, why not try our family package to Dubai, UK and USA. Email Us @ mictonsl@yahoo.com
Re: Post Business Ideas, Job Opportunities And Business Contracts by Nicogen4us(f): 5:43am On Apr 30, 2016
Are still looking around for job or not yet identify which skill to engage on A company named Trinity Crown Vocational and Entrepreneurship Centre Located in Oyo will start a various skill empowerment to equip individual regardless of your qualification on various skills ranging from agroallied, cosmetology, food processing and preservation,product packaging and many more. If you're within Oyo town or closer to that area kindly pick up the coy flier at some commercial areas like banks, eatries,cafe, supermart etc to read more and how to obtain your form. Its a state empowerment which the coy want to use as a means of making many to be free from boundage of no job and be able to feed many by using all the resources within the locality. for more info call the coy representative on 08135631994 or mail nicogen4liv@gmail.com
Re: Post Business Ideas, Job Opportunities And Business Contracts by nabiz(m): 7:58am On Apr 30, 2016
Call us for your beautiful landscaping. We also train people. 08135884s401
Re: Post Business Ideas, Job Opportunities And Business Contracts by SlimHan(f): 1:18pm On May 01, 2016
Pls take a look at my signature...
Re: Post Business Ideas, Job Opportunities And Business Contracts by ImperialLeader: 1:22pm On May 01, 2016
Hello everyone... My name is Chigozie Asianya... i'm a member of 4Corner, an Open-Source Online Business platform that gives people the opportunity to be able to make cool money on the internet.

I am looking for just 4 friends to join ME in this money making adventure served on a platter of gold that does not involve you facing/talking to customers before you make money. 4 friends is all its needed to make this work. Those 4 gets to get 4 of theirs, like that, continuous, and voila! The money keeps rolling in like a spoilt atm! No selling of any sorts, just refer and everyone that joins makes money on the team. Its cost just $18(N6500) to set up your business account.

4 friends. That's all. No need to tell people you are not comfortable with. Just 4 friends who has 4 individual 4 friends to tell and refer to. That's is all it takes to make money on this business platform.

If you are willing to be my friend on this business adventure, and is interested in this venture, and wants to know more about it and how to get started, good... just whatsapp me via +233236897707, and let get started together and build up this team together, and earn money together. Welcome aboard. Thank You.

Re: Post Business Ideas, Job Opportunities And Business Contracts by ImperialLeader: 9:29pm On May 26, 2016
I've got only one thing to say, and ama make it quick... if you aint on 4corners, then just know that you are just paranbulating about really making money online. FULLSTOP!

Hit me up today whatsapp/call +233236897707 to get started and STOP WASTING TIME!
Re: Post Business Ideas, Job Opportunities And Business Contracts by micton(m): 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
Current vacancies:

Marketing Executives – Abuja (Must have working proficiency and fluency in the French language.) and Umuahia
Sales Executive – Umuahia
Graduate Trainees/ SS3/ WASC/ NECO for Software Development Apprenticeships – Umuahia
To apply for any of these positions, please send your CV to: careers@ecr-ts.com. Thank you.
Re: Post Business Ideas, Job Opportunities And Business Contracts by micton(m): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
If you have any business ideas, job opportunities or any business contracts, do post here to help others. Pls no scam or fake information.
Pls take note

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Website For Your Business? / Brockport Energy Limited ( We Sell Bulk Gas LPG, ULPG, LNG) / Sure Daily 1.5 Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.