Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) (20026 Views)

Ini Edo Stuns In Armless Ankara Outfit As She Counts Down To Her Birthday / Ini Edo Stuns In Black Dress / Ini Edo Stuns In Christmas Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by stolenstone: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
Wow! Na this chick be the Ini Edo?? She is so short
Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by shiki(m): 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
I can see Uncle feeling that back curve
Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by banty: 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tha first picture in white tho, d V shape sha! How I wish!
Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by Nellypy: 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
That's my koko
Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by ritahot(f): 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3657509_inii3_jpegb002a23f1e692694013704cafc2b5dcf

Make una see where Ben Bruce Hand dey o!! Before you know now ehn hand go enter under that her blouse..

Later that Evening.. Ehn go slide enter inside her 'DM'.. grin

If that Akwa Ibom girl knack am Akpako, Ehn 'Common Sense' go just disappear.. grin

Lol

Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by amtaken(f): 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
I like Ini because she does not bleach like all those razz actresses with big alms, big boobs and tiny legs.
Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by jamiuazeez(m): 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
I will like to know ow many ileke she is using.
Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by Mbediogu(m): 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
olayinka807:
tongue tongue tongue

resources
SEE MORresourcesE STUNNING PHOTOS OF INI EDO & OTHER CELEBS AT THE SUMMIT ==>>
treet
http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/ini-edo-stuns-at-national-tourism-summit.html

Hmmm! Our senators are investing our resources in female pelvic regions 'in National Interest'. Female pelvis is where the most important legislative decisions are taken in Nigeria. That is why every other lady on the street claims to be a model and maintain s good social media presence. It's ok.
(abeg where my pikin dey? Come buy me one bottle of Orijin make I take defend my title this evening).
Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by Ikwerreboy(m): 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
2moro now we go hear say Ini Edo received 1.2billion naira while she was the special adviser on tourism to the akwa ibom state govt.

She should play her game well ooh. But she will later come and start shouting blackmail, witch hunting. When eating from politics you also hv to be conscious of the next eat after you.
Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by toyeanlawlah(f): 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
Emmahunk:
Beautiful woma . But wait ooo, why is it that Ben Bruce is always everywhere with female celebrities ONLY? Does he have phobia for male celebrities?
Forgive me if that's not him in the second picture with Ini

people........... if you see him with male celebs, you will call him gay.... BTW, what gender should he move and be seen with if not FEMALES...!!!
Atipe, unlike poles na im dey attract now wink
so abeg ALLOW

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out / Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Court Case Updates / Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.