Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

I Can Act As Your Representative In Port Harcourt For A Fee - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can Act As Your Representative In Port Harcourt For A Fee (486 Views)

7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act / Torn And Worn Out N100 In Circulation, A Deliberate Act By The Banks? Photo / Who Can Help Me Make Payment In This Site: Www.ascp.org For A Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Act As Your Representative In Port Harcourt For A Fee by jefy(m): 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hi,am Jeff,I can act as your representative or contact person here in Port Harcourt Rivers for a fee.
Do you run a business in abuja,lagos,anambra,aba etc and you're having issues of trust with your prospective customers or clients in issues relating to goods delivery,cash issues and other related issues.

Majority of prospective clients and customers would not want to pay cash into your bank accounts due to internet scam and all that,they need some one to relate to on a one on one basis,that is were i come in since you can not tour the country supplying your goods or relating with clients.
I'll do this for an agreed fee should you decide to employ my services.
Complete information about me would be given,nothing to hide..
If interested,contact me on this platform or mail me on jflair777@gmail.com
Re: I Can Act As Your Representative In Port Harcourt For A Fee by jefy(m): 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
Let me deliver your goods to the door step of your prospective customer or client after you might have agreed terms with him or her..i can deliver anywere in port harcourt rivers state for a token.
Re: I Can Act As Your Representative In Port Harcourt For A Fee by jefy(m): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Send your goods via a transport company,i pick it up,deliver to your customer's address in p.h,close the deal,get my commission and pay your into your account..
Re: I Can Act As Your Representative In Port Harcourt For A Fee by jefy(m): 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
All info about me will be provided upon request,am no scam,honestly,nothing to hide..view my signature.if interested,send me a mail on jflair777@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Get Ready: $1= N285 Official Rate Could Be Coming Soon / Investors In Chippings Haulage Lpo / Strictly Buisness And Investment Opportunity For Those That Have Tippers/trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.