Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Finally! You Can Now Get Fuel Easily In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Finally! You Can Now Get Fuel Easily In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng! (1055 Views)

5 New Year Resolutions You Can Easily Keep / Get Fuel Here. Fuel Scarcity / kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally! You Can Now Get Fuel Easily In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng! by Lordemma(m): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
Naija people, have you ever tasted the frustration of hopelessly searching for where to get fuel at critical moments? Then you should pay attention to this!

[img]https://i.onthe.io/vllkyt64tmntt6h3h.367c58f5.jpg[/img]

We all know that considering the power situation in Nigeria, getting fuel could be your saving grace as it determines a lot – whether you can drive to work or that special occasion, if you are going to be bored at home with nothing to run your generator with, not to mention the heat! Guys, all this can be avoided if you know where to look. Just imagine the time and energy you can save if you knew exactly where to search for fuel even before leaving the house! Yes, nawhere.ng can give you this luxury. On nawhere.ng you can search for the nearest petrol station around you that has fuel and is selling at that particular moment! You can even find out what price they are selling at! Nawhere.ng is so detailed that you can search for petrol stations based on state, town, city and even street; so you can be rest assured you know where to look whether you are in your own city or out of town…how amazing is that? And just in case you have certain preferences or particular petrol stations you trust, this site can help you refine your search based on different parameters like the petrol station’s name and give you addresses, pictures of what you should look out for, payment method available at your chosen station (cash/credit), the available fuel type (petrol, gas, kerosene, diesel, engine oil), and even other special services you can get at the stations. With nawhere.ng you can review and rate petrol stations as well as view reviews and ratings posted by other users; meaning if a particular station offers poor services, you can put a report of that or even know beforehand where to visit and where to avoid. This is totally amazing! Nawhere.ng saves you the trouble of running around town aimlessly, wasting precious time, energy and valuable resources searching for fuel. You can comfortably find out where to go and what is available; just imagine the convenience this offers. Stay informed, make the best out of technology and stay away from avoidable stress with nawhere.ng!

[img]https://i.onthe.io/vllkyt7cst2vedupg.196e8727.jpg[/img]

Nawhere.ng will be officially launched on May 9, 2016 and you can get access to the site and download the app on your mobile devices. While we wait for the official launch of this awesome site, feel free to visit www.nawhere.ng and enter your name and email to be notified once it is launched

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally! You Can Now Get Fuel Easily In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng! by Moorevibe(m): 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
nice one OP, just a pity I missed the interview
but dis tin suppose hit FP na:/
cc: lalasticlala, obynoscopy and oda mods
Re: Finally! You Can Now Get Fuel Easily In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng! by Lordemma(m): 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Where are you base bro ?
Moorevibe:
nice one OP, just a pity I missed the interview

but dis tin suppose hit FP na:/

cc: lalasticlala, obynoscopy and oda mods
Re: Finally! You Can Now Get Fuel Easily In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng! by michealabm: 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
wow.................nice concept

the best idea with need now as landed. keep it up.

cc: lalasticlala, obynoscopy
Re: Finally! You Can Now Get Fuel Easily In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng! by Edigrows: 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
grin I concur with this one OP, a very good tool at this point and time in our counntry
Re: Finally! You Can Now Get Fuel Easily In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng! by yomalex(m): 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
Well done LordEmma hope u don rest wella upon all the travel
Re: Finally! You Can Now Get Fuel Easily In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng! by eedriyz(m): 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
Bookmarking this website straight up. Nice concept OP.

This should go straight to the front page.
cc: lalasticlala, obynoscopy
Re: Finally! You Can Now Get Fuel Easily In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng! by anonyguy: 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
lalasticlala coman shisumtin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Finally! You Can Now Get Fuel Easily In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng! by miracle4(m): 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
This is a super-innovative idea LordEmma, reminds me of how useful the AbokiFX platform has been since it was launched. I need not stress myself much to get authentic parallel (black) market dollar to naira FX rate or start calling those dealers in my list before getting non-confusing prices.

Nawhere is sure going to be a game-changer for modern Nigerians or just anyone with an internet-enabled device. Thanks again for coming up with this super-awesome idea.

I am proud to be one of the few person that published a pre-launch article on it.

(1) (Reply)

Design A Local Telephone Pbx/Call Center/solution,SIP In Your Office,,hotel,home / Who Exactly Are They, Terrorist Or Armed Rubbers? / Top 10 Things That Scare Human The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.