Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) (4131 Views)

Orange Ville Estate Lekki Scheme 2 Ajah @9.5m Per Plot (pics And Video) / Thomas Estate,ajah Lagos @ 11m Asking Per Plot(pics Attached) / Gbetu ,awoyaya @ #6.5 m(negotiable) Per Plot (pics attache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by domack99(m): 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
Plots of land for sale opposite FUNAAB (just 3 minutes walk to FUNAAB school gate). The location is good for student hostel or other commercial purposes.

1. The land is free from government acquisition (confirmed)
2. Land Survey done and register with Ogun state government
3. Existing Architectural and Structural plan already available (If you want to make it a student hostel). See the pictures of the proposed forty five (45) rooms hostel below.
4. Boundary demarcation

Price is N1.6 million Each

Contact 08021002335

1 Like

Re: Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by domack99(m): 9:28am On Apr 30, 2016
Sill available
Re: Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by domack99(m): 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
Still available
Re: Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by domack99(m): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
Good investment opportunity
Re: Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by domack99(m): 9:01am On May 01, 2016
Still available
Re: Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by sonety2k(m): 11:23am On May 01, 2016
cool
Re: Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by domack99(m): 1:10pm On May 01, 2016
Good investment
Re: Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by domack99(m): 6:14pm On May 01, 2016
Still available
Re: Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by domack99(m): 8:45am On May 02, 2016
Best investment
Re: Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by domack99(m): 11:22am On May 02, 2016
Good investment
Re: Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by domack99(m): 1:32pm On May 02, 2016
Still available
Re: Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by domack99(m): 3:59pm On May 02, 2016
Great investment
Re: Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by domack99(m): 9:15pm On May 02, 2016
Still available
Re: Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by domack99(m): 8:32am On May 03, 2016
Good investment
Re: Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by domack99(m): 1:18pm On May 03, 2016
Good
Re: Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by domack99(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2016
Good investment
Re: Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by erico2k2(m): 7:59pm On May 03, 2016
domack99:
Good investment
How Long has FUNAAB been in existence? that you got a less than 5 mins land to the gate?

1 Like

Re: Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by megacontrol(m): 10:14am On May 04, 2016
Spoke to you earlier,pls revert as discussed.

domack99:
Two plot of land for sale opposite FUNAAB (just 3 minutes walk to FUNAAB school gate). The location is good for student hostel or other commercial purposes.

3. Existing Architectural and Structural plan already available (If you want to make it a student hostel). See the pictures of the proposed forty five (45) rooms hostel below.
4. Boundary demarcation

Price is N3million. (This is a two plot of land in a very good location)

Contact 08021002335
Re: Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by domack99(m): 11:03am On May 04, 2016
erico2k2:

How Long has FUNAAB been in existence? that you got a less than 5 mins land to the gate?

I believe the school was established in 1988, Prior to now, all off campus accommodation were located inside town which is about a minimum of 15 minutes DRIVE to the school main gate. Gradually due to transportation challenges and cost, some investor have started building accommodation closer to the school within a trek able distance.

The land in question is not directly opposite the school but if you are familiar with FUNAAB environ, there is a road directly opposite the school main gate, the land is located down the road, lands directly opposite the school are either hostel accommodation or other school related business activities.
Re: Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by domack99(m): 3:31pm On May 04, 2016
Still available
Re: Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by domack99(m): 8:15pm On May 04, 2016
Excellent investment
Re: Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by domack99(m): 10:17am On May 05, 2016
Still available
Re: Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by domack99(m): 8:43pm On May 05, 2016
Good investment
Re: Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by domack99(m): 7:44pm On May 06, 2016
Great investment
Re: Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by domack99(m): 7:44pm On May 06, 2016
Great value for money
Re: Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by domack99(m): 11:41am On May 07, 2016
Good choice of invesment
Re: Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by sonety2k(m): 12:59pm On May 07, 2016
domack99:
Two plot of land for sale opposite FUNAAB (just 3 minutes walk to FUNAAB school gate). The location is good for student hostel or other commercial purposes.
4. Boundary demarcation
Price is N3million. (This is a two plot of land in a very good location)
Contact 08021002335

Happy Sales .
Re: Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by domack99(m): 1:33pm On May 07, 2016
sonety2k:

Happy Sales .

Thanks bro, how business going
Re: Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by domack99(m): 8:32pm On May 07, 2016
Great investment
Re: Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by erico2k2(m): 9:43pm On May 07, 2016
domack99:

I believe the school was established in 1988, Prior to now, all off campus accommodation were located inside town which is about a minimum of 15 minutes DRIVE to the school main gate. Gradually due to transportation challenges and cost, some investor have started building accommodation closer to the school within a trek able distance.

The land in question is not directly opposite the school but if you are familiar with FUNAAB environ, there is a road directly opposite the school main gate, the land is located down the road, lands directly opposite the school are either hostel accommodation or other school related business activities.

Exactly, your last paragraph was where I was driving at, I once bought a plot very close to a school for a Hostel project,,hostel was built up to window level, 10 self contains, na so school carry combine force come.
If say I no B Area, i for lose money, this is how I dragged the family to get me 4 plot to compensate for my loss. grin in about 20 mins drive from the campus.Will begin work in 2 years time wen the areas are well developed.
Re: Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by whirlwind7(m): 6:41am On May 08, 2016
erico2k2:

Exactly, your last paragraph was where I was driving at, I once bought a plot very close to a school for a Hostel project,,hostel was built up to window level, 10 self contains, na so school carry combine force come.
If say I no B Area, i for lose money, this is how I dragged the family to get me 4 plot to compensate for my loss. grin in about 20 mins drive from the campus.Will begin work in 2 years time wen the areas are well developed.

Brother, I'm curious to know what campus it is? Can u kindly share, pls?
Re: Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) by domack99(m): 7:09am On May 08, 2016
erico2k2:

Sorry to hear that, while in school I have learnt not to build accommodation beside or behind the school campus especially if its their permanent site. This happen to several off campus hostel in my school then.

But again, your choice of 20 minutes drive is not a good idea except its a private university where the student have the financial capability to withstand any weather of financial frustration. This present era of fuel scarcity and transport hike is a perfect example not to build student accommodation far from campus. You will see student in town begging private vehicle for pick up, some even have their money but no enough commercial vehicle due to fuel scarcity. What lesson do you think this set of student will learn? not to stay far from campus as you can't predict the weather.

The land in question is located opposite the school as describe on my main post and not beside or behind the campus. In fact, there are several mighty hostels opposite the school, impossible for similar case of yours to happen there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chain Lintel In Building Construction Is It Necessary Or Not / Genuinely selling / Own A 2bedroom Bungalow With A Deposit N250k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.