Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,168 members, 7,953,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

Behold I Found A Treasure Mine. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Behold I Found A Treasure Mine. (414 Views)

Maria Found Her Lost Treasure / Quot About Life. Life A Beautiful Treasure / Naija The Fallen Giant - A Short Poetic Video By Chiamaka Treasure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Behold I Found A Treasure Mine. by OlofofoOAU: 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
By Damilola Towobola (Toblan Spice)

The night looking bright like it was day, the atmosphere warm and chilling. I looked up and the stars gaze at me.

In the woods, i wandered walking like the Anglomoz Warlords and Queen. Then i recalled it was Africas Most Beautiful Campus, the beautiful garden was a precious sight to behold with pretty flowers Canopying the areas, so beautiful...i felt i was in Dubai.

The Sun made it glow and glitter, i could see my enthusiastic face in the waters. I so much love the flowers in the garden but my mind lingered for a distinct one, rare and uncommon...i looked around in my search and i saw YOU

Tender in heart, beautiful than the beautiful, witty than the witty and exciting than Basket Mouth. My heart gladden...i have seen a treasure which behold is a pleasure to come across.

I held the flower and the fragrance filled my soul,the flower so lovely and kind. Anybody that sees it usually wish to have a selfie with her.

(1) (Reply)

Explanation To The Poem "I And My Other Self" / Happiness / White Ceilings, Blue Walls: Toast To African Literature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.