Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied (43577 Views)

What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years / When You Want To Prove How Hard You Studied In School. / Why You May End Up Not Practising The Course You Studied In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied by EmekaBlue(m): 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
not funny
Re: When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied by Furiad(m): 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
Jokes apart. tell me where any of the above mentioned courses can work and earn a decent cash
Zoology-In the Zoo
Anatomy-In the Morgue
Yu asked for one I gave you too...can I send my account number now??
Re: When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied by Liamm(m): 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
Rotflmao grin
Re: When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied by tochstorm(m): 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
hemucology:
I beg I remember my courses and it show Bellow...........

P. O. P and cement design

how much is a bag of p.o.p
Re: When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied by idris4r83(m): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
TheArchangel:
The state most Nigerian students find themselves in.
Imagine opening threads asking where zoology, anatomy, physiology, parasitology and other alien graduates will work
Isn't it absurd?
For someone not to know where his/her education and certificate will be useful even upon graduation is very worrisome.
they can work in anywhere a business admin, economist, public admin, mathematics, statistics, political science, sociology, English, accounting, and banking n finance graduates can work. They even have wider application than the mentioned courses.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied by vickydevoka(m): 10:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
mytime24:
Just passin
Life is also very short to date a prostitute. #HIV & STD
Re: When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied by beniprince93(m): 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
mytime24:
Just passin
Pass quick ooo.....womenz
Re: When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
LordIsaac:
Hmmm! After all the formations and cramming...Chemistry...Unijos!
naso everywhere?
chemistry UI. my mates fit cram all NL posts since 2005

3 Likes

Re: When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied by MrRichy(m): 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
when your CGPA can't flash Mtn to Mtn..

1 Like

Re: When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied by yoged(m): 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
LordIsaac:
Hmmm! After all the formations and cramming...Chemistry...Unijos!
chemistry aiye. You go fear mechanism reaction . Unilorin

1 Like

Re: When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied by missyge(f): 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
CICERO09:
On a serious note ur certificate in this country is useless if u hav no ideas and no connections man ur future is a sorry case

I disagree....Its only useless if u see it as useless. There are pple out dere dat used deir cert to get job witout connection....
Re: When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied by unispark(m): 12:39am On Apr 30, 2016
Pamelayoung:
That's d situation in Nigeria for real. Na 2 just read pass exam too much theory no practical.
La Cram La Pour La forget..Great Ife for u..For most courses,if u read to understand,ur GP will face the consequences
Re: When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied by arixsto2(m): 1:06am On Apr 30, 2016
hmm. may God of our ancestor deliver us
Re: When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied by donvicky2007: 1:47am On Apr 30, 2016
ipledge5:
They will work in research institutes..if you know any graduate of those disciplines,just contact me

What of graduates of industrial chemistry?

Dont forget to vote Lanicky
Re: When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied by ipledge5: 2:02am On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=donvicky2007 post=45169433][/quote]me i just dey joke oo...who is my father in Nigerian angry

1 Like

Re: When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied by TheArchangel(f): 6:46am On Apr 30, 2016
comrChris:
o boi u wicked oo, l can bet with anything that girl no go talk again for this thread
I can still talk bro, between my question was rhetorical and sarcastic too.
Re: When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied by DipoDee: 7:22am On Apr 30, 2016
....this Kanye be looking like someone the devil poked with a hot rod
Re: When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied by Pamelayoung: 7:36am On Apr 30, 2016
unispark:
La Cram La Pour La forget..Great Ife for u..For most courses,if u read to understand,ur GP will face the consequences

Your head dey there.
Re: When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied by vocalprince(m): 9:13am On Apr 30, 2016
ipledge5:
They will work in research institutes..if you know any graduate of those disciplines,just contact me

I am a parasitologist and an Entomologist. Please any thing for the boy?

Regards

Dont forget to vote Lanicky

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). / University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar / I Must Get First Class [pix]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.