Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:43 AM

Vic O ‘kills’ Falz The Bahd Guy On ‘panda Cover’ - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vic O ‘kills’ Falz The Bahd Guy On ‘panda Cover’ (567 Views)

Falz – "Le Vrai Bahd Guy" (Video) / "Don Jazzy Do Marry" - Vic O Drops Donjazzy Diss Track / VIDEO Falz - Bahd Baddo Baddest Ft. Olamide, Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vic O ‘kills’ Falz The Bahd Guy On ‘panda Cover’ by entadaplace1: 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
Fans of viral rap sensation, Vic O had to endure an extra 24 hours wait before they could listen to his latest song, ‘Panda Cover‘ where he says he ‘killed’ Falz and renamed him as ‘Falz The Dead Guy’.

The delay in the release of the song, according to the rapper, was because of his respect for Don Jazzy, Teebillz and Tiwa Savage over the public brouhaha about the singer’s marriage on social media yesterday.

Now the song is out… Sit back, relax and get ready to laugh as you click HERE to listen to the diss song.

download here:

http://entadaplace. com/vic-o-kills-falz-bahd-guy-panda-cover/
Re: Vic O ‘kills’ Falz The Bahd Guy On ‘panda Cover’ by acenazt: 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
This Vic o sef. Shey dat day Dem call am for one show for Mtv him say him no go diss falz again??
Re: Vic O ‘kills’ Falz The Bahd Guy On ‘panda Cover’ by Orion21: 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
No vex me oo..

Y wud i waste d space on my fone

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIAN/GHANIAN BOY Taking Music To Another Level / Afro G Ft Selebobo Tumbala Dance(new Hit) / Who Can Help Me With This Song Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.