Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,423 members, 7,826,652 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Please Recommend A Computer For Graphics Design - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Recommend A Computer For Graphics Design (1278 Views)

Difference Between Hibernate And Sleep On A Computer / Reason Why The Letters On A Computer Keyboard Are Not In Alphabetical Order / COMPUTER PROGRAMMING * WEBSITE DESIGN * GRAPHICS DESIGN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend A Computer For Graphics Design by chrislong(m): 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
hello,
i am looking to buy a computer that will be perfectly suitable for my design works, i use the adobe creative suite a lot and would be happy to have a computer that is highly ca[able for smooth operation.
my budget is about 100k so kindly suggest laptops for me so i can check them out. core i5 preferably... both new and fairly used opinions are welcome too and if u have sellers, kindly refer them

thanks
Re: Please Recommend A Computer For Graphics Design by omoladeazeez: 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=www.azeezomolade.websitepost=45162389]hello,
Iam graphic design
Re: Please Recommend A Computer For Graphics Design by chrislong(m): 9:25am On Apr 30, 2016
?
Re: Please Recommend A Computer For Graphics Design by Nsonaso(m): 10:59am On Apr 30, 2016
chrislong:
hello,
i am looking to buy a computer that will be perfectly suitable for my design works, i use the adobe creative suite a lot and would be happy to have a computer that is highly ca[able for smooth operation.
my budget is about 100k so kindly suggest laptops for me so i can check them out. core i5 preferably... both new and fairly used opinions are welcome too and if u have sellers, kindly refer them

thanks
You already know what you want. But budgeting 100k for perfectly suitable system for design is a big joke. Except if I don't understand the meaning of perfect anymore.
Re: Please Recommend A Computer For Graphics Design by chrislong(m): 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
well kindly suggest a computer and price range then... and when i say perfect, it doesnt mean perfectly perfect,,,i mean peerfect in a nigerian way. something i can work with with no hassles
Nsonaso:

You already know what you want. But budgeting 100k for perfectly suitable system for design is a big joke. Except if I don't understand the meaning of perfect anymore.
Re: Please Recommend A Computer For Graphics Design by BetaTechnicians: 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
chrislong:
well kindly suggest a computer and price range then... and when i say perfect, it doesnt mean perfectly perfect,,,i mean peerfect in a nigerian way. something i can work with with no hassles

www.nairaland.com/3071696/us-used-hp-elitebook-8460p
Re: Please Recommend A Computer For Graphics Design by damiosy(m): 7:42am On May 02, 2016
chrislong:
hello,

thanks

What you need is a laptop with raw processing power core i7,8cores, and a quadro graphics card and I don't have one at the moment

Check my thread

www.nairaland.com/1908915/dream-laptops/23
Re: Please Recommend A Computer For Graphics Design by Nsonaso(m): 10:22am On May 02, 2016
chrislong:
1. If you want a near perfect System, get any Core i7 CPU. price depends on the seller and the brand (if you plan getting used, make sure you buy untouched so that you don't run into a lot of trouble)

2. If you want midrange go for Core i5 CPU Bloadwell or Skylake

Check stores around you for price.
Or if you are comfortable with online, you can contact my signature via Whatsapp. (I will get it for you very cheap)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Mini Hp/dell Laptop In Onitsha Or Benin? / Can I Get A New Laptop Within 60k-70k / I Am In Die Need Of A 'usb To Vga Adapter'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.