Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,046 members, 7,825,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

I Have Never Cheated On My Husband" - Tiwa Savage Cries OutOn Failed Marriage (m - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Never Cheated On My Husband" - Tiwa Savage Cries OutOn Failed Marriage (m (720 Views)

Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter / I Have Never Cheated On My Wife- Afeez Oyetoro Saka / Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Cheated On My Husband" - Tiwa Savage Cries OutOn Failed Marriage (m by nairacoded: 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
In an exclusive interview with Thisday journalist, Azuka Ogujuiba and obtained by Pulse.ng following her husband's accusations yesterday, the singer said she's never cheated on him. She confirmed that he was found on Lekki-Ikoyi toll bridge yesterday, and said they've been separated for two months. She also said she knew the marriage wasn't going to work. She said she found out she was pregnant again while in Jamaica but lost the baby and later found out her husband was cheating. She said Teebillz has never spent a dime on their child and she was the one taking care of their family. She also accused him of allegedly stealing from her and taking cocaine in their home. She said a whole lot more....
"I have never cheated on my husband. Not with Don Jazzy, Dr Sid, 2face Idibia or anybody. I have never cheated on my husband, and Tunji knows this. He knows that in his heart. (She breaks down in tears) Watch the video here>>http://www.nairacoded.com/2016/04/i-have-never-cheated-on-my-husband-tiwa.html

Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband" - Tiwa Savage Cries OutOn Failed Marriage (m by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
All because of lipsrsealed

Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband" - Tiwa Savage Cries OutOn Failed Marriage (m by nigeriancritic1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
nairacoded:
In an exclusive interview with Thisday journalist, Azuka Ogujuiba and obtained by Pulse.ng following her husband's accusations yesterday, the singer said she's never cheated on him. She confirmed that he was found on Lekki-Ikoyi toll bridge yesterday, and said they've been separated for two months. She also said she knew the marriage wasn't going to work. She said she found out she was pregnant again while in Jamaica but lost the baby and later found out her husband was cheating. She said Teebillz has never spent a dime on their child and she was the one taking care of their family. She also accused him of allegedly stealing from her and taking cocaine in their home. She said a whole lot more....
"I have never cheated on my husband. Not with Don Jazzy, Dr Sid, 2face Idibia or anybody. I have never cheated on my husband, and Tunji knows this. He knows that in his heart. (She breaks down in tears) Watch the video here>>http://www.nairacoded.com/2016/04/i-have-never-cheated-on-my-husband-tiwa.html
How I wish I have the means to believe!
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband" - Tiwa Savage Cries OutOn Failed Marriage (m by headboiy: 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
Sweerie, u didn't have to

A Yoruba proverb says the broom used in beating the first wife will be the one used on the second...eyahh cry
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband" - Tiwa Savage Cries OutOn Failed Marriage (m by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
undecided my crush!
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband" - Tiwa Savage Cries OutOn Failed Marriage (m by waxxydude: 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
Exactly my thought, i think she was shagged before her marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Teebillz & Tiwa Savage's Marriage Drama (A Must Read) / Nollywood Actor Kenneth & Wife Welcome A Baby Boy After 9 Years Of Marriage / M Trill Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.