Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Help On Interior Design Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help On Interior Design Business (411 Views)

Contact Us For Your Logo Design, Business Card Design And Other Graphics Designs / Architecture...interior Design And Construction / How To Start A Successful Fashion Design Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On Interior Design Business by yazz09(m): 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hi everyone,

I want to go into interior design business and I would like anyone in the house that has experience in this business to please enlighten me on how to go about it. I heard that one needs to go for a course to learn the basics of the job. please any affordable school that I can learn such in ph?

also I'll like to know how jobs are been sourced for, in fact everything from looking for jobs to execute to final handover of the project to the client.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been A Victim Of Insincere Technicians Before? / Crazy Offer / Nairalanders Buy And Sell On Cheapy.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.