Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,491 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

Tiwa's Relationship With Teebillz Was Built On Faulty Foundations. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa's Relationship With Teebillz Was Built On Faulty Foundations. (1479 Views)

Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard / Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her / BankyW Pleads With Teebillz, Tunji Balogun As He Hints At Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa's Relationship With Teebillz Was Built On Faulty Foundations. by modath(f): 11:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
It was a clear case of two opportunists meeting, one with talent without the hustle to back it up & the other with street smarts, zero skill but with a desire to land a cash cow to milk till eternity..

Unfortunately opportunists A got wise & grounded B's gravy train.. & also added more fuel to the fire, and it was clear to all discerning minds that there was trouble in paradise when she gave this interview.

Opportunists B then decided it was either his way or the highway to Hell, if he wasn't going down alone, if he wasn't going to ride for life, then he was going to destroy the vehicle if he could no longer take it for a ride (no pun intended)

Fast forward to meltdown & damage control PR interview!!

Moral of the story;

Teebillz saw an opportunity for a come up through Tiwa, any "baggage" (long term GF & 2 children) that would stop his dreams will just have to be discarded..

Tiwa was desperate for stardom and didn't mind a guy with a checkered past, as long as she could attain her goal irrespective of the hearts (his baby mama and two kids) she had to break, The end in her view, will justify the means.

They both deserve each other, the only person worthy of empathy is lil Jam Jam....

Lalasticlala ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa's Relationship With Teebillz Was Built On Faulty Foundations. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
To cut the long story short, “Nigeria Celebrities Marriages/Relationships Is Like MTN Bonus Wey No Dey Last”. Simple!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa's Relationship With Teebillz Was Built On Faulty Foundations. by pennytration(m): 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Tiwa's Relationship With Teebillz Was Built On Faulty Foundations. by Xionez(m): 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
All these people forming TB Joshua...chai
Re: Tiwa's Relationship With Teebillz Was Built On Faulty Foundations. by modath(f): 12:07am On Apr 30, 2016
Xionez:
All these people forming TB Joshua...chai

It's not TB Joshua matter, no doomsday prophesy,it's plain common sense, they both had ulterior motives when they met, that was no solid foundation..

Neither of them won BTW, they only exposed themselves to public ridicule & help blogs make money, dazall...

Expect more dirty laundry, Teebillz has zero to lose at this point, he will be back with more background story... Tiwa's "miscarriage" will turn out to be an "abortion" ..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa's Relationship With Teebillz Was Built On Faulty Foundations. by Wizkoko(m): 12:24am On Apr 30, 2016
Teebillz again?
Re: Tiwa's Relationship With Teebillz Was Built On Faulty Foundations. by raumdeuter: 12:25am On Apr 30, 2016
He has an alcohol problem, he has a weed problem, he is jealous of my success, He doesnt care for his child, he has a cocaine problem, he owes EFCC, he is sleeping with every woman, he doesnt check up on her when in Jamaica, he swindles people, he has a 3rd child etc

Even the legendary DEVIL doesn't have that much rap on his neck. So what is good about the guy

Of course she ties a scarf on her head like she's mourning ends it with some tears to show she has been downcast all week. LOL

Lol Its obvious to even an amateur that this woman is just trying to get public sympathy just like the guy also pulled the drowning drama to get sympathy. If he was serious about suicide why the Lekki bridge, aren't there other quiet and lonely places

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa's Relationship With Teebillz Was Built On Faulty Foundations. by modath(f): 1:06am On Apr 30, 2016
raumdeuter:
He has an alcohol problem, he has a weed problem, he is jealous of my success, He doesnt care for his child, he has a cocaine problem, he owes EFCC, he is sleeping with every woman, he doesnt check up on her when in Jamaica, he swindles people, he has a 3rd child etc

Even the legendary DEVIL doesn't have that much rap on his neck. So what is good about the guy

Of course she ties a scarf on her head like she's mourning ends it with some tears to show she has been downcast all week. LOL

Lol Its obvious to even an amateur that this woman is just trying to get public sympathy just like the guy also pulled the drowning drama to get sympathy. If he was serious about suicide why the Lekki bridge, aren't there other quiet and lonely places

Thank you, agreed, the guy (a total loser BTW) did her dirt but she should stop acting like she is a total innocent in all these...

She knew what kind of man he was but she never thought it could happen to her! A man who could up and leave a woman who bore him two children( marriage or no marriage, it was no drive by relationship) without any feeling of remorse is no keeper...

Either ways, they both lose!! The US lady would be laughing at their antics!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa's Relationship With Teebillz Was Built On Faulty Foundations. by poshestmina(f): 1:15am On Apr 30, 2016
I am sure of his infidelity,Alcohol problem and late nights but then Tiwa is not a saint too

Divorce is just the best option for them,their marriage stopped working long ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa's Relationship With Teebillz Was Built On Faulty Foundations. by raumdeuter: 1:21am On Apr 30, 2016
modath:

Thank you, agreed, the guy (a total loser BTW) did her dirt but she should stop acting like she is a total innocent in all these...

She knew what kind of man he was but she never thought it could happen to her! A man who could up and leave a woman who bore him two children( marriage or no marriage, it was no drive by relationship) without any feeling of remorse is no keeper...

Either ways, they both lose!! The US lady would be laughing at their antics!! undecided

The guy wanted a meal ticket for life because he raised her up and she declined, I dont blame her for this but all the mid slinging from both the maggi and salt. I want to commit suicide she slept with everyone she did this and that .

Some of the allegations from both sides might be true but thats not the reason they are divorcing.

Tiwa knows Teebillz smokes drinks, womanizes, sniffs and likes the good life and she wouldnt have had a problem with that if he wasn't broke

Teebillz knows Tiwa wasnt going to cook or dote on him like other women, she probably have had a few sexual partners in the industry and whatever but all that wouldnt be a problem if he was given unrestricted access to her money

Its like a rich man wants to divorce a leeching wife

The wife starts: My husband beats me, he sleeps with my friends, he take drugs he owes people
The husband: My wife is a slut, she sleeps with everyone, she is a bad cook, she tried to kill me once

All those are sympathy seeking and trying to find justification for the main issue. "I want your money, I cant give you my money."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa's Relationship With Teebillz Was Built On Faulty Foundations. by modath(f): 1:43am On Apr 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

The guy wanted a meal ticket for life because he raised her up and she declined, I dont blame her for this but all the mid slinging from both the maggi and salt. I want to commit suicide she slept with everyone she did this and that .

Some of the allegations from both sides might be true but thats not the reason they are divorcing.

Tiwa knows Teebillz smokes drinks, womanizes, sniffs and likes the good life and she wouldnt have had a problem with that if he wasn't broke.

EoD! Every other thing na Jara!!

Tiwa already had her brand & he wasn't bringing nothing to the table (pun intended), there was no point anymore, he is "free" to have all the "edible catering" he needs in his life. wink
Re: Tiwa's Relationship With Teebillz Was Built On Faulty Foundations. by modath(f): 11:26am On Apr 30, 2016
poshestmina:
I am sure of his infidelity,Alcohol problem and late nights but then Tiwa is not a saint too

Divorce is just the best option for them,their marriage stopped working long ago

They should have kept their relationship strictly business, they had no reason to get together, they knew too much about each other's shadiness.

Even Tiwas' #Ediblecatering story is full of holes...

Same person who was asking her husband if he was married,still the same person asking if the could meet in a hotel!!

That cocaine story as well was an overkill, if indeed the guy has an habit, she must have known!! As for tolerating wind, it's easy, since they were both in it!!!

Hope her career survives this cos that guy is still going to come back with more muck!!!!
Re: Tiwa's Relationship With Teebillz Was Built On Faulty Foundations. by NaijaHotGuy: 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
I no just understand ur english
modath:
Who Honestly Believed Tiwa's Marriage To A "Baby Boy" Was Going To Last

It was a clear case of two opportunists meeting, one with talent without the hustle to back it up & the other with street smarts, zero skill but with a desire to land a cash cow to milk till eternity..

Unfortunately opportunists A got wise & grounded B's gravy train.. & also added more fuel to the fire, and it was clear to all discerning minds that there was trouble in paradise when she gave this interview.

Opportunists B then decided it was either his way or the highway to Hell, if he wasn't going down alone, if he wasn't going to ride for life, then he was going to destroy the vehicle if he could no longer take it for a ride (no pun intended)

Fast forward to meltdown & damage control PR interview!!

Moral of the story;

Teebillz saw an opportunity for a come up through Tiwa, any "baggage" that would stop his dreams will just ha to be discarded.. Tiwa was desperate for stardom and didn't mind a guy with a checkered past, as long as she could attain her goal irrespective of the hearts (his baby mama and two kids) she had to break, The end in her view, will justify the means.

They both deserve each other, the only person worthy of empathy is lil Jam Jam....

Lalasticlala ...
Re: Tiwa's Relationship With Teebillz Was Built On Faulty Foundations. by modath(f): 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
NaijaHotGuy:
I no just understand ur english

Nor vex my bros, na as I know reach, will trai and "impruf"... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Actress Chika Ike Looking Flawless In New Photos / 4 Outstanding Nigerian Photographers You Should Google Their Work / Is Jaden Smith Will Smith's Son Truly Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.