Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,301 members, 7,954,196 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

This New Technology Helps You To Read Longer And With Ease. (its Affordable) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / This New Technology Helps You To Read Longer And With Ease. (its Affordable) (961 Views)

Healthy,longer And Fuller Hair With El Glittas Hair Wonder Cream / Healthy,longer And Fuller Hair With El Glittas Hair Wonder Cream / Longer And Thicker Hair With Natural Hair Products. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This New Technology Helps You To Read Longer And With Ease. (its Affordable) by Maximus85(m): 12:59am On Apr 30, 2016
I'm not a parent yet. But I was privileged to be a teacher for close to five years.

I know the crave of parents to want their children succeed academically so that they could fend for themselves in the future and also cater for them the parents and family members as the case may be.

Schools try hard to develop these children mentally. They draw up curriculums and develop seamless teaching methods and aids to reach this goal but from experience the thing is... If a child has not develop a self-driven reading habit... All the parent's and school's effort is all for waste.

Children must be helped, encouraged to love reading in any circumstances, be it Nepa dey oo or dem no dey. Be it day or night. Parents and teachers wants to make sure these children enjoy reading.

Reading with bad lighting kill the eyes. Candles, lanterns, are bad for the eyes.

There is a Reading Aid that I'm about to introduce you to. It's useful for all reading lovers be it nursery or university students.

What are the benefits of this product?
1. It prevents neck pains which results from long hours of reading on a horizontal table.
2. It enables you to read for longer hours.
3. It's more comfortable and illuminates the book far far far better.
4. It is highly durable and very portable.

What are the special features?
- High Capacity rechargeable battery.
- 20hours usage after charging.
- Computer-friendly USB charging.
- Compatible with any USB charger.
- Light weight ultra slim body.
- Adjustable light angle.
- Adjustable back stand to any desired reading angle.
- Adjustable clips to hold any book size on it.

It can be used on Table, Bed and Floor.

Re: This New Technology Helps You To Read Longer And With Ease. (its Affordable) by tempex88(m): 7:56am On Apr 30, 2016
Am interested. Ho much?
Re: This New Technology Helps You To Read Longer And With Ease. (its Affordable) by Maximus85(m): 7:05pm On May 06, 2016
tempex88:
Am interested. Ho much?

Sorry for the late response. It's N4500
Re: This New Technology Helps You To Read Longer And With Ease. (its Affordable) by tempex88(m): 11:28pm On May 06, 2016
Maximus85:

Sorry for the late response. It's N4500

Can I see a real picture, not a picture copied online
Re: This New Technology Helps You To Read Longer And With Ease. (its Affordable) by Maximus85(m): 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
tempex88:

Can I see a real picture, not a picture copied online

Here they are

Re: This New Technology Helps You To Read Longer And With Ease. (its Affordable) by Pharmb(m): 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
Op what z d name of dis product?

(1) (Reply)

Advice: I Want To Establish A Procurement Company. / Free Boarding Dollar Deal@$12/4. / Import From China To Your Door Step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.