Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi (29061 Views)

Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Jail In U.K For Possession Of Drugs And Guns. Photos / Format Of Drugs, Job & Sex Trafficking Scam Run By Nigerians In South Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by exlinkleads(f): 6:01am On Apr 30, 2016
Nigerians keep bringing bad name to this great country. A report on "Malaysia Mail Online" says Police has arrested a Nigerian private college student on Wednesday, April 27 in connection with the seizure of 20.8kg of syabu (methamphetamine) worth about RM3.2 million, which was smuggled from China via courier service.

The drugs, meant for distribution to the local addict population was found hidden in a portable air-conditioning unit at a house in Bukit Mahkota Cheras, to prevent detection by the authorities.Federal Police Narcotics Investigation Department deputy director, Datuk Pahlawan Mohd Dzuraidi Ibrahim said police had launched simultaneous raids in Bandar Mahkota Cheras, Selangor.
"We have arrested the 27-year-old man and seized 21 packets of drugs believed to be syabu," he told reporters at a press conference on Thursday.

"The drugs, weighing about 20.8kg, were stashed in a hidden compartment in the machines. Initial investigations revealed the suspect had brought the drug into the country from China, using a courier service company," Dzuraidi said police have not ruled out the possibility that the man was connected to a syndicate.

"The suspect had just started trafficking in drugs in Malaysia about nine months ago and we are still tracking down the remaining members of the syndicate. The drug can meet the demand of 35,000 addicts for a month," he said. The Nigerian has been remanded under Section 39B of the Dangerous Drugs Act 1952 which carries the mandatory death sentence upon conviction. Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar congratulated the STING team for the success, via his Twitter account.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/04/nigerian-student-smuggling-20kg-of.html

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by psucc(m): 6:10am On Apr 30, 2016
In Malaysia? Name their head dey go.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by edlion57(m): 6:12am On Apr 30, 2016
I don't knw y i love drug pushers. ..sorry hate grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Smellymouth: 6:16am On Apr 30, 2016
It hurts that some Nigerians are tarnishing our image.. embarassed

The two dudes below me though and the one above me grin

See as una put me for middle like Jesus on the cross of calvary embarassed

Say NO to tribal bigotry..

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NL 2016 cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by tyson99(m): 6:36am On Apr 30, 2016
Why no name

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by amtaken(f): 7:05am On Apr 30, 2016
Did anyone else notice how the OP tactfully omitted the suspect's name?

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Destined2win: 7:23am On Apr 30, 2016
Drchristian:
Name checkers association disappointed ...why is d name missing?
but we knw den go be na....na dat diabolical people
I.e

The self acclaimed Jewish people
The self acclaimed Non yoruba but a Lagosian
The developers of China

You are to old to act like a suckling

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by rusher14: 7:37am On Apr 30, 2016
Enough to supply 35,000 addicts for one month?

shocked grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by BIGTinfotech: 8:09am On Apr 30, 2016
Iku Oro o.

It beats my imagination how someone would just want to commit suicide.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Mannylex(m): 8:09am On Apr 30, 2016
Damn! In Malaysia of all places?... And that's how he wasted his life... It would either the death by hanging or firing squad.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by theshaderoom: 8:10am On Apr 30, 2016
Dead on arrival

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by ichommy(m): 8:11am On Apr 30, 2016

Death Straight.

Get rich or Die trying.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by tommykiwi(m): 8:11am On Apr 30, 2016
Why
Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by babs01(m): 8:11am On Apr 30, 2016
As dem no give am name me I go give am Chukwudi Job

24 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2016
Instantaneous death

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by OkoNDOoBo: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2016
Good morning O ye Name checkers

Even if them no mention their names
We konw them

They re children of isrealites

The came from erosion Land

The re the hardworking tribe

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Elnino4ladies: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2016
Disappointed...no name

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by fareed69(m): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2016
What's his Name now?

Na them sha

Even if it's not written.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by omanifrank(m): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2016
imagine
Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Canme4u(m): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2016
Just passing by.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by eleojo23: 8:13am On Apr 30, 2016
The guy is finished! Malaysia?
Death by hanging!!
Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by olanshi: 8:13am On Apr 30, 2016
When would people desist from this act! It might cost him his life if convicted.

Sorry dude, doing drugs in China/Malaysia is among the 1000 ways to die!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Flexherbal(m): 8:13am On Apr 30, 2016
Nija boys!
Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 30, 2016
Drchristian:
but we knw den go be na....na dat diabolical people
I.e

The self acclaimed Jewish people

The self acclaimed Non yorubas but a Lagosian

The developers of China

The hardworking tribe

Eh Na we! But I'd rather be igbo than come from where ever you come from ....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 30, 2016
The idiot must be a yelloba or hawusa's.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Samexdx(m): 8:15am On Apr 30, 2016
Kinda disappointed... No name,nairaland is gradually turning me into something else

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Idrismusty97(m): 8:16am On Apr 30, 2016
I can't find his name? But i know this is the real deal, Not that Nigerien guy(Niger republic) caught with 100 ATM who is probably just using it for business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by ekea2001: 8:17am On Apr 30, 2016
Reputation rebranding efforts deemed.Every one I know around shopping plaza and my Aba address are abroad.many more about to go. Drugs don't pay.Education may not immediately but work on it.It does. Ndo to the most desperate people on the planet!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed / Lady Who Kidnapped 2 School Children In Lagos Nabbed (Photos, Video) / 2 Disabled Friends Fight Over Money In Ghana (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.