Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother (34344 Views)

Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) / Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by Hgold(m): 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
May your soul continue to R.I.P. Till the day we meet again. In my heart is where I'll keep you.
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by torqque7(m): 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
Mtcheew..how can someone put a knife to your neck and rob you and you didn't report to the police knowing fully well how obsessed he is?sorry to say but most times its peoples stupidity that costs them their lives. Rip sha
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by banme1(m): 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Oluwatosin's mum is dead and I am alive. you sound lie ogundele

go bck and read again. Are u posting from the hospital bed?
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by hedonistic: 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
devour129:
he has no right to kill her SIMPLE

Only simpletons over-simplify issues. If we see this simply as a case of one lunatic that killed a girl because she rejected his advances, then there will be no lessons learnt, and there would be nothing other young ladies can do to prevent being victims in future. Think.

These stories are reported so that people can learn vital lessons. It's not simply news that seeks to elicit outrage. The sociological implications are far more important than the mere reportage itself.
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by Analysiscorner: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
This is what happens when desire overtakes reason. Deadly Obsession
Exactly.
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by dominique(f): 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
hedonistic:

Then how did he know her house, and even visit her often enough to become familiar with the environment. How did he get her family members' phone numbers and even have the confidence to call them often? Let's think about that. There was possibly some 'leading on' or mixed signals. Some level of familiarity that the girl should not have permitted from the very beginning. Crimes of passion do not happen without a build up of passion. And passion doesn't build up in a vacuum.

That he knows her house doesn't mean that she invited him over. He may have met her in her neighbourhood. Perhaps, she was initially friendly with him with no intentions of making it romantic, nothing wrong about that. When she stood her ground that she was not interested in a relationship, he should have left her the hell alone. If you had read the article you would have seen that even her brothers don't know where he got their numbers from. Clearly he is mentally unstable.
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by crispberry(f): 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jeez. That man is normal. He's not bewitched from his reply on what's app, u can read between d lines.
Private university? Omu Aran? That should be Landmark University.

1 Like

Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by najite00: 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
too sad.this guy was in my faculty back in school science faculty university of ilorin ,2006 set he should rot in jail
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by Obiwiz(m): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
galaxi:
I'm presently in this kind of situation,i was almost stabbed for not accepting to marry the girl,she even offered to buy me a new ride.
I have left town and no plan of going back any time soon.
Am really scared.
Guy, hope say you never chop the babe tire o. because if na so, then she dey somehow justified to take the marriage matter as do-or-die o.
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by impartiality2al(m): 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
hedonistic:

What exactly are you ranting about, you nitwit? Do you think you are more disgusted by this atrocious act than I am? Keep your frustration to yourself, you "insecure" goat.

habaa! Man the gentle guy didn't insult, rather he was trying to say that no one should justify the BEAST. Pls I tink he has a point here. The lady did everything possible to put off the LION from herself only that a blood monger will not rest if it hadn't have enough blood to drink.
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tomorrow some fools here will start saying go and marry, these are the main population of the so called husband material loitering around in Nigeria, evil man, may he rot in hell. Agent of Satan.

1 Like

Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by Hgold(m): 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
hedonistic:

You're asking the right questions. That's why I mentioned earlier that there is more to this story. It's not simply a case of one guy that met one girl somewhere and the girl rejected his advances.

How the hell did they become close enough for him to know her house and gain access to it freely (even running to her kitchen to get a knife) how did he get her siblings' numbers and mother's number? What gave him the confidence to be calling the girl's siblings and mother to plead for their intercession?

It's ridiculous. I think there was some level of involvement or leading on between them. That doesn't mean that I am extenuating the horrendous crime. I just think it is always important to get the full story so that we can all learn the appropriate lessons. There's definitely a part of the build up to this insane act that is not contained in this report.
She did her youth service in Ilorin, years back.
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by MicroBox: 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
Some women just don't know how to say NO... They will provoke to a pulp RIP to the dead.
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by vkeydon(m): 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
The lady in question is a colleague to my elder sister and she lives at tanke rip 2 her though the police have work 2 do!
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by Leke001: 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
this one should be sentenced to death by hanging...court!...I rise
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by OutOnBail(m): 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
Rip Tosin. We met only once and all I could see was your gentle smile and enterprising spirit. The great smile and all.

1 Like

Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by Ibkabasa(m): 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
God news dey fly o,well tosin dear we miss u evrday dat pass @d office knw dat ISONBPO/MTN N luv.
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by engrchykae(m): 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
halfricanadian:
I used to think obssessive love means so mch joy atleast u are deeply loved bt reverse is d case no joy in obsessive love

obsessive love is dangerous.
I prefer to love back someone who love me than waiting in vain for a snub.
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by DaObserver(m): 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
It's still a shock, she was like a sister. We all miss u. RIP dear. Surely the law will catch up with him.
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by mkoabiola: 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dat guy will b arrested soon,I trust 9ja police,
He can only buy tym.
Bt ,dat gal is beautiful but dey ar so many beautiful babes dat will accept ur toyota matrix gift .
Alwys d devil will b blamed wen devil sit down jeje
D private uni is landmark uni,
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by iswallker(m): 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
minwafor:
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Madness get different names. Leson: Never give anyone unnecessary greenlight except you're considering settling down with them.

RIP to the dead.

How did he get ur no..know ur house...get ur siblings no. She was dating the guy and still saying I cant marry u....
By the way why is a 45 yr old like lookin younger than a 30 yr old woman...

Rip though....
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by Roccoandrocco(m): 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Buhari
Gross
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by halfricanadian(f): 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
engrchykae:
obsessive love is dangerous.
I prefer to love back someone who love me than waiting in vain for a snub.

Ok
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by george4CHRIST(m): 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
Op ur headline is wrong..... Pls the rejected suitor is the mtn staff. He was on duty the day he committed the crime but he took permission from his colleagues and left. He just wasted the girls life just like that.
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by LordElNou: 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Analysiscorner:

“At least I will appear in one of the most read newspapers in Nigeria.”
lol Psychopath!
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
goldbim:
R.I.P to the lady.it's dangerous to deal with a man that's stalking you.the mistake she made was letting him knw her house.you deal with men like that from a distance.i've been there before.it took the grace of God and prayers for me not to be killed.(when a man starts telling you I dnt mind losing my life if you can't marry me,RUN)..not every guy on the street is normal..
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by poseidon12: 12:31am On May 01, 2016
She should have reported him to the police after he robbed her of her ATM card at knife point and withdrew money from her account.
May she rip. I hope they catch the killer soon.
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by Sistem007(m): 12:33am On May 01, 2016
halfricanadian:
I used to think obssessive love means so mch joy atleast u are deeply loved bt reverse is d case no joy in obsessive love

Am obsessed with u dear...Pls don't let me down!
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by zheroes(m): 12:52am On May 01, 2016
fake guy!!!!!! hopeless dude!!!!! if she collected the car and snubbed him nko? meaning he will kill her entire family? he is a bush animal, women are everywhere.
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by Praktikals(m): 1:48am On May 01, 2016
tartarus:

You know reading isn't quite hard. smiley
Go and read the story again bros
I did not just read the story, I read between the lines. If you believe the guy killed her just because she refused to love him back, then you can believe anything!
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by islandmoon: 3:20am On May 01, 2016
Killford Urging!!
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by islandmoon: 3:25am On May 01, 2016
I stopped commenting on thread like this because Nairaland one time indicated it on my moniker that I'm more active in the crime section, does that make me a criminal? Seun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) / Father Of 6 Rapes A Neighbour’s Dog In South Africa (Photos) / Chukwunonso Igbokwe, Swiss Park Hotel Manger Shot Dead In Anambra. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.