Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,583 members, 7,958,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

Graphics Designer In Ibadan And Its Environ - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics Designer In Ibadan And Its Environ (1222 Views)

How To Make Money As A Graphic Designer In Lagos / Where Can I Get My Art Supplies In Ibadan And Osogbo? / How To Become A Graphic Designer In 4 Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphics Designer In Ibadan And Its Environ by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 30, 2016
get your awesome and sophisticated graphics design works in Ibadan and its environ with just a token.

Re: Graphics Designer In Ibadan And Its Environ by erad(m): 10:10am On Apr 30, 2016
You call this luxury?

Like seriously?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Graphics Designer In Ibadan And Its Environ by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=erad post=45176307]You call this luxury?

Like seriously?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/quot
the above is jst a simple business card design. there are great designs in our Kitty.
Re: Graphics Designer In Ibadan And Its Environ by erad(m): 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=Maruf05 post=45180070][/quote]

Yes boss!
Re: Graphics Designer In Ibadan And Its Environ by Donald3d(m): 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
erad:
You call this luxury?

Like seriously?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
boss small small na, pity am na grin grin grin grin grin grin, , i understand the design is not so good , lets help him with advice and all that , you too Maruf05 humble yourself na grin grin grin grin
I would advice you work more on your skill, practice more, watch more tutorials , keep getting better dont stop learning !!!

1 Like

Re: Graphics Designer In Ibadan And Its Environ by erad(m): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
Donald3d:
boss small small na, pity am na grin grin grin grin grin grin, , i understand the design is not so good , lets help him with advice and all that , you too Maruf05 humble yourself na grin grin grin grin
I would advice you work more on your skill, practice more, watch more tutorials , keep getting better dont stop learning !!!

Honestly, I was just short of words. I almost doubted my own meaning of luxury, had to revisit the dictionary.
All in all, if he asked for assistance, I'm sure my response would have been different.

Hope you are having a better weekend than I am.
Re: Graphics Designer In Ibadan And Its Environ by daryoor(m): 5:01pm On May 01, 2016
these are the people that spoil the image of i.b.

o.p dropped out of school or he went to a graphic school located somewhere with a funny name like elewure, ologuneru. ..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eye Test: Look Closely, What Did You See In This Picture? / Check Out These Amazing Artworks Of PMB And Others By A Teenager. / Complete Drawing Of Linda Ikeji By Afro G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.