Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

I Need Help Urgently (travel Agents)!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Help Urgently (travel Agents)!!! (479 Views)

Help Urgently Needed Please / Please My Brother Needs Help Urgently. / Safe A Life, Help Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Urgently (travel Agents)!!! by Neatboy(m): 9:20am On Apr 30, 2016
Good morning everyone. I need professional advice and help please! I was supposed to have an appointment with the US Embassy on the 29th April but I was told that it had been rescheduled two days earlier which was 27th of April upon my arrival and I wasn't informed. Who rescheduled it? That is what I don't know. When I was applying it was so clear that the date I picked was available, but when I got there I was told that the embassy don't work at the last Friday of every month. What are my to do? I don't know what to do. I'm attending a conference in the United State on the 23rd of May 2016. Even if it can not be rectified will it be possible for me to book for another appointment before my conference date? Please Nairalanders, I so much need professional advice and help.
Re: I Need Help Urgently (travel Agents)!!! by Neatboy(m): 9:26am On Apr 30, 2016
I called the embassy they said that they are unavailable for now until Tuesday. I have my confirmation page indicating that my interview was really scheduled that 29th April.

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Expect A Child From This School To Be.. / Imo CAN Protest Fulani Herdsmen Killings By IHEANYI Enwerem / Fire Extinguisher Safety And Reviews Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.