Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

Anna Banner Slams Club Owner For Using Her Photo For Party Promo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner Slams Club Owner For Using Her Photo For Party Promo (670 Views)

Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish / Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour / Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anna Banner Slams Club Owner For Using Her Photo For Party Promo by JAYTUNEZ(m): 11:09am On Apr 30, 2016
Ex beauty queen and Flavour babymama, Anna Banner called out Abuja Club owner, Uyi Ogbebor for using her picture to promote his club without her permission. 

She wrote: "I have no idea why you chose to use my picture as a means of advertisement for your club without my permission. kindly take down this picture. cc @moashystyling @davesucre@mr_laah."

Nigerians on Uyi's Instagram page however saw it as an opportunity to bash Anna because they felt she was throwing a diva tantrum and she had no right to ask the club owner to take down the photo.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/04/anna-banner-blast-club-owner-for-using.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Mynd44 ishilove

Re: Anna Banner Slams Club Owner For Using Her Photo For Party Promo by JAYTUNEZ(m): 11:10am On Apr 30, 2016
@TunezMediaBlog

Re: Anna Banner Slams Club Owner For Using Her Photo For Party Promo by finalboss(m): 11:12am On Apr 30, 2016
all this nah talk..just sue him straight
Re: Anna Banner Slams Club Owner For Using Her Photo For Party Promo by DahtzFestjayz: 11:13am On Apr 30, 2016
Your name: Anna Banner. That's why they use or pix as banner
Re: Anna Banner Slams Club Owner For Using Her Photo For Party Promo by Lordabas: 11:39am On Apr 30, 2016
DahtzFestjayz:
Re: Anna Banner Slams Club Owner For Using Her Photo For Party Promo by Lordabas: 11:39am On Apr 30, 2016
DahtzFestjayz:
grin grin
Re: Anna Banner Slams Club Owner For Using Her Photo For Party Promo by DetectiveDeb: 11:42am On Apr 30, 2016
In a sane country, Anna will just sue the hell out this guy and collect all the money he made from that party.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uche Elendu Gives Birth To Her Bundle Of Joy / 2face, Kiss Daniel & 9ice, Killed It At Kiss Daniel New Era Concert / ‘why I Don’t Shoot Films For My Colleagues,’ Filmmaker Explains- Kunle Afolayan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.