Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Twitter Handles Of Major Telecom Customer Care In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Twitter Handles Of Major Telecom Customer Care In Nigeria (473 Views)

How To Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent / Nigeria Banks May Of Major Challenge On Deposit Loss / Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Handles Of Major Telecom Customer Care In Nigeria by ikbnice(m): 11:18am On Apr 30, 2016
I created this thread because of the difficulty in resolving issues with customer care. Gone are the days when we have to call customer care before resolving issues. Now, there are many platforms to reach out to them including SMS, facebook, whatsapp and twitter. Twitter is the fastest from my own experience with MTN, Glo and Airtel. Below are the twitter handles of major telecom operators in Nigeria;

1. MTN:
@MTN180

2. AIRTEL:
@airtel_care

3. GLO:
@Glocare

4. VISAFONE:
@Visafone_Ng

5. NTEL(the latest entry):
@ntelng

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Twitter Handles Of Major Telecom Customer Care In Nigeria by DahtzFestjayz: 11:30am On Apr 30, 2016
Good
Re: Twitter Handles Of Major Telecom Customer Care In Nigeria by Johnlagaga: 11:02pm On May 01, 2016
[quote author=ikbnice post=45178270]I created this thread because of the difficulty in resolving issues with customer care. Gone are the days when we have to call customer care before resolving issues. Now, there are many platforms to reach out to them including SMS, facebook, whatsapp and twitter. Twitter is the fastest from my own experience with MTN, Glo and Airtel. Below are the twitter handles of major telecom operators in Nigeria;

1. MTN:
@MTN180

2. AIRTEL:
@airtel_care

3. GLO:
@Glocare

4. VISAFONE:
@Visafone_Ng

5. NTEL(the latest entry):
@ntelng

nice one, i hope nepa wahala will soon be forgotten and we'll have a better life like this. Fashola is working shai buhari. (LOLz)

(1) (Reply)

Kfjfj / Six Simple Ways To Live A Healthy And Happy Life / Attention Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.