Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Bet9ja Saturday/today's Bookings And Free Tickets Toplay - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja Saturday/today's Bookings And Free Tickets Toplay (3493 Views)

Bet9ja Saturday January 6 2018 Soccer Prediction / Bet9ja Saturday's Sure Odds. / Be The Patient Millionaire,play My Bet9ja Bookings For Disember Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Saturday/today's Bookings And Free Tickets Toplay by patrickstone(m): 11:24am On Apr 30, 2016
Hi guys. How y'all doing. Ok I decided to create this blog because I know every guy in Lagos plays this betting thing. But the truth is only a few of us get to win on a regular.

Here's the thing. I've analysed several games across europe,looked at their head to head and i came up with three tickets for today being saturday.

I intend to do this everyday, so feel free to come back here every day for your sure bet9ja bookings.

LXX8K3 LXXRQR LXYMN6 Go to my website bet9jatickets.simplesite.com for more bookings

These are three tickets which should fetch you some money for the weekend.

For those in the correct score market, you can play the following ticket :

LZ3C86.

Have fun brothers and spread this tickets.
Re: Bet9ja Saturday/today's Bookings And Free Tickets Toplay by Kaluonyinye: 8:20am On Oct 04, 2020
Lose

(1) (Reply)

Stop Losing Money In Sport Betting (secret You Need To Know) / See What A Jujuman Told Me About Algeria Vs Nigeria Match / Chelsea, The Best Football Club In The World :- FIFA Ranking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.