Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

undergraduate Scholarship Award - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / undergraduate Scholarship Award (2583 Views)

China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

undergraduate Scholarship Award by davidkingj: 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Undergraduate SCHOLARSHIP 2016 APPLICATION IS ON

DAVIDAN FOUNDATION is a an NGO that is based in Ghana and has been given many scholarships to deserving students over the years.It's goal is promoting tertiary education in Africa and has found its way to Nigeria.It started its program in Nigeria in 2015 and awarded 62 students who made the test which was conducted in Abuja,Ghana and online.
Now the 2016 application for davidan-scholarship foundation is out for application.
Eligibility
1.Applicants must have scored not less than 180 in jamb.
2.Applicants must be in either a University or Polytechnic.
3.Applicants must be from 100-300 level.
4.All course are eligible.
worth
The worth of the scholarship is #150,000 yearly.
closing date: is 20th of june 2016
to apply click here

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships 2016

MasterCard Foundation Scholarship winners receive a comprehensive scholarship equivalent to the costs associated with earning a Bachelors or Masters degree, which includes travel, tuition, MSU student fees, Visa and SEVIS fees, housing, food, living expenses, experiential learning abroad and cohort signature programs which will focus on leadership topics. Mastercard Foundation Scholarships 2016 Both undergraduate and graduate MCF Scholars will complete an internship in Africa during their studies. MSU will assist in identifying appropriate opportunities. The Scholarship will pay for round-trip airfare to Africa for the internship and provide a stipend to defray cost of living expenses. HOW TO APPLY The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at Michigan State University for undergraduate students is open to first-time freshman applicants who are residents or citizens of an African country. This program targets academically qualified, yet economically disadvantaged, young people in Africa who will contribute to the transformation of the continent.
GRADUATE STUDENTS MASTER CARD FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP

The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at Michigan State University for master’s students is open to students who have already completed a bachelor’s degree at an African university and are residents or citizens of an African country. This program targets academically qualified, yet economically disadvantaged, young people in Africa who will contribute to the transformation of the continent.

1 Share

Re: undergraduate Scholarship Award by libertymax(m): 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
hmmm not bad....
Re: undergraduate Scholarship Award by romeoetin(m): 4:08pm On May 01, 2016
hnmm. are we paying anything to apply?
Re: undergraduate Scholarship Award by Ahmadjr(m): 10:41pm On May 01, 2016
Looks sooo fake imo

2 Likes

Re: undergraduate Scholarship Award by Ups01(m): 11:25pm On May 01, 2016
Ahmadjr:
Looks sooo fake imo

Yeah Bro, that's what am thinking too
Re: undergraduate Scholarship Award by emotions1: 9:54am On May 02, 2016
if them like no be DAVIDAN nah DAVIDO....
Re: undergraduate Scholarship Award by davidkingj: 8:14pm On May 02, 2016
I happen to have seen one beneficiary sha
Re: undergraduate Scholarship Award by luvmedie: 8:22pm On May 02, 2016
LOL i pray say na scam o.I am a beneficiary self.I got it last year but the exam na die sha.The abstract reasoning fit make person die.Na google things make me get the scholarship
Re: undergraduate Scholarship Award by Grandest(m): 1:32pm On May 23, 2016
luvmedie:
LOL i pray say na scam o.I am a beneficiary self.I got it last year but the exam na die sha.The abstract reasoning fit make person die.Na google things make me get the scholarship
Congratulations boss. I am a student of Uniben. I applied for the scholarship this year and I would take the exam in a few months time . Could you please give me an overview of what the questions look like? I will be very grateful if you can send any available past question as regards Davidan scholarship to my email box. God bless you.
Re: undergraduate Scholarship Award by Aqeedahboi: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
congrats sir on your winning of the scholarship. I applied aiidy but I need more clarifications, I'm a student of Unilorin. Please can we talk better?
Re: undergraduate Scholarship Award by bitex2(m): 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
Grandest:

Congratulations boss. I am a student of Uniben. I applied for the scholarship this year and I would take the exam in a few months time . Could you please give me an overview of what the questions look like? I will be very grateful if you can send any available past question as regards Davidan scholarship to my email box. God bless you.
Have you purchased a pin? Also was a confirmatory email sent to you?
Re: undergraduate Scholarship Award by sagaciousblog: 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
luvmedie:
and this is the only post you've made since you reg on nairaland.??

SCAM ALERT!
Re: undergraduate Scholarship Award by Grandest(m): 12:21am On Jun 05, 2016
bitex2:

Have you purchased a pin? Also was a confirmatory email sent to you?
Amazing! I'm delighted! Thank you very much for replying. All (other) things being equal I will complete the application process this week. This is my mobile number sir: 08186749479. I'd be very grateful to have yours.
Re: undergraduate Scholarship Award by bitex2(m): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
[quote author=Grandest post=46283614]
Amazing! I'm delighted! Thank you very much for replying. All (other) things being equal I will complete the application process this week. This is my mobile number sir: 08186749479. I'd be very grateful to have
Re: undergraduate Scholarship Award by MarcusGraphics: 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
I'm an applicant pls... I wanna confirm if the scholarship is truly GENUINE
Re: undergraduate Scholarship Award by choladey: 2:18am On Jul 21, 2016
Please can any beneficiary what the aptitude test looks like and how to go about it
Re: undergraduate Scholarship Award by LordEmzy(m): 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
I just got an email to confirm dat I got d scholarship
Please Hu else got it?
How can we proceed with dier demands
Re: undergraduate Scholarship Award by chicobaddest(m): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
What was the email like?
And what did you score in the test
Re: undergraduate Scholarship Award by LordEmzy(m): 7:00am On Aug 09, 2016
20.7%
Re: undergraduate Scholarship Award by romeoetin(m): 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
LordEmzy:
I just got an email to confirm dat I got d scholarship
Please Hu else got it?
How can we proceed with dier demands
Can you post a screenshot of it and the demands they are asking for
Re: undergraduate Scholarship Award by LordEmzy(m): 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
Dis pipu no just try at all Only 5k dem give us
Re: undergraduate Scholarship Award by LordEmzy(m): 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
Dis pipu no just try at all Only 5k dem give us

(1) (Reply)

Correction Of JAMB UTME Subjects Combination Re-opens - Closes 10AM On Friday / Olympiad Past Questions / Rocksolid Strategies For Scoring Very High Mark In Sat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.