Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,554 members, 7,955,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State (2502 Views)

Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) / Man Beaten For Peeping At Couple In Bed / Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by abdulizom(m): 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nairalander, please welcome to the league Mr.&Mrs Gabriel. The two are in their twenties, we family and friends wish them success. It is not about the age, but grace of God and the maturity of mind(s)
Wish them something, thank you

3 Likes

Re: The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by abdulizom(m): 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
Marriage is not crowd, amount spent or how glamorous the wedding day or reception. It is about the joy of the journey until the end

2 Likes

Re: The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by abdulizom(m): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Marriage is not about the crowd, amount spent or how glamorous the wedding day or reception. It is about the joy of the journey until the end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by abdulizom(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
We do not want the crowd, but multiple of blessings from the Almighty. Going to reception now not to feed people with most delicious food in the world, but with what will not throw us into debt after the wedding

1 Like

Re: The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by abdulizom(m): 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
Who says a man managing his life can not marry, even a pretty, humble and a graduate. My friends show your clothes if you want to honour me, I do not need Aso Ebi, I am not borrowing a kobo, so borrow not. Life after marriage is what matters to me.
Come on let us cheer up for reception in the open field, where we paid nothing

2 Likes

Re: The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by abdulizom(m): 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
God bless this wonderful wedding

2 Likes

Re: The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by abdulizom(m): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
Welcoming the couple to the reception by their church ushers

Re: The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by abdulizom(m): 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
Reception proper

Re: The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by abdulizom(m): 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
Cutting of Cake

Re: The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by abdulizom(m): 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
Aiyebanimi Ken

Re: The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by abdulizom(m): 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
Refreshment proper

Re: The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Houseofglam7(f): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
Congratulations to the newest couple
Re: The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by enoqueen: 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Simple and sweet.
Re: The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Rukkydelta(f): 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by ivyT(f): 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
Congratulobia ..but item 7 couldnt have been just sachet water thou
Re: The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Mushy2015: 9:35am On May 01, 2016
Na watin dey fit afford b dat oooo
Re: The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by telemapreye1(f): 12:08pm On May 01, 2016
Congratulations
Re: The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Bisjosh(f): 1:21pm On May 01, 2016
Op happy married life

But no one is asking for an explanation from you.

You don't need to be all defensive. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Acidosis(m): 2:51pm On May 01, 2016
colourful event!

Simple, less noise.

You can enjoy the most fruitful marital life ever in the world with the simplest things in life. Nor be by Dubai. Pure water or not, you can live happily without the luxurious edible 'caterings.'

Happy Married Life.

3 Likes

Re: The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Kayoski(m): 3:22pm On May 01, 2016
Bisjosh:
Op happy married life

If he didn't explain , people will ask..

even after the explanation , some people are still coming to questions...

2 Likes

Re: The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Ginaz(f): 4:29pm On May 01, 2016
O.p the only one judging yourself is, YOURSELF! The explanations just made everything annoying to me. I like your wife and everything, I never noticed a thing missing but all thanks to you I noticed the empty chairs and wacky reception ground.

Happy married life, but nex time keep the explanations to yourself.

7 Likes

Re: The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by anumide(f): 4:39pm On May 01, 2016
I like simple weddings, but you were too defensive. I started noticing everything wrong after you exposed them. You wife is pretty, her gown simple and her chief bridesmaid cute. Happy married life.

1 Like

Re: The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by corisande: 5:44pm On May 01, 2016
God bless this union HML to this young couple!
Re: The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by PresVA: 8:29pm On May 01, 2016
Bisjosh:
Op happy married life

Nairaland men need the explanation. . They've all been making noise about low budget wedding, how they can't spend more than 100k etttcc on a wedding bla bla bla.. so they should come and take some clues from the op cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wish you a wonderful marriage op smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Jamean(f): 5:43am On May 02, 2016
Where 2 or 3 are gathered as witnesses, performing the necessary rites marriage is ordained.

The quality of the ceremony is not in any way proportional to the quality of the marriage. Low or high budget wedding, let the partners be in agreement.

Have a wonderful marriage.

1 Like

Re: The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Daewoods(m): 5:02pm On May 13, 2016
Kayoski:

If he didn't explain , people will ask..

even after the explanation , some people are still coming to questions...
please bro how is it serving in Kauru LGA,, how is the place generally?
Re: The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by jmoore(m): 10:27am On May 14, 2016
Nice one
Re: The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by hpk(m): 10:27am On May 15, 2016
Oga Op you have been noticed. your definition of a decent wedding might not be same as the next man, respect perspectives.
Re: The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Countrygirl(f): 12:32pm On May 15, 2016
This is beautiful! hapi married life.
Re: The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by patani(m): 3:36pm On May 15, 2016
Ginaz:
O.p the only one judging yourself is, YOURSELF! The explanations just made everything annoying to me. I like your wife and everything, I never noticed a thing missing but all thanks to you I noticed the empty chairs and wacky reception ground.

Happy married life, but nex time keep the explanations to yourself.

You have personality problem..why on earth will you call someone's wedding reception ground 'wacky'?
Re: The Newest Couple In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Kayoski(m): 2:09am On May 16, 2016
Daewoods:

please bro how is it serving in Kauru LGA,, how is the place generally?
kaura is a good place just like zango kataf .. but i have only been to kagaro there..and i dont know of other places in the local govt...

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Anyone Give Me Copies Of National Common Entrance Past Questions? / My Marriage,my Weight / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.