Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

He was offered a lecturing job, but this happened. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / He was offered a lecturing job, but this happened. (625 Views)

"The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened / Pls Advice ,just Got An Invitation For A Lecturing Job ! / Any Startup Package When Starting A Lecturing Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He was offered a lecturing job, but this happened. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hi pals.
I'm a graduate of Nursing Science ( BNSc, RN)

I'm yet to serve though(nysc)
But the problem now is that I have always nursed the idea of joining my cousin in the Uk after nysc.
But of recent, they young man who happens to be my constituency representative (Federal Reps) came to our house to pay a courtesy visit to my dad. (My dad thought him in primary six and registered him for his first school living certificate exam, because he was very brilliant. A gesture he normally do then as a young teacher)

So when he came visiting, he saw an enlarged pic of my sister that was hanging on the sitting room, he asked my dad about my sisters whereabout and my dad told him that my sister is serving but about to round up (she has now rounded up)
He told my dad to tell her to apply for the ongoing police recruitment which my sister has done.
He strongly promised to be of help.

In my own case, my dad told him about me, my course, school, class of degree etc.
He proposed a lecturing job for me.
He was too serious to meet whoever that perfected the thing in a glance.
He called my dad yesterday that I should go to the school and meet my H.O.D.
I went to they school today and my H.O.D.told me that I have been approved to be a graduate assistant after nysc or I should go for my masters first and be an assistant lecturer.

The issue is that I want to travel to UK and make it big with my Nursing degree.
I have not seen a lecturer that rides Range Rover sports car and its like and I want to be among the Range Rover Sports guys.

WHAT DO YOU THINK FELLOW NAIRALANDERS?
Re: He was offered a lecturing job, but this happened. by Oluwatosin27(m): 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Bro or sis, I think you are old enough to know what you want for yourself. Why coming here and seeking for people's advice? You should know what to do.
Re: He was offered a lecturing job, but this happened. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
Oluwatosin27:
Bro or sis, I think you are old enough to know what you want for yourself. Why coming here and seeking for people's advice? You should know what to do.
I want the views of experienced people to aid my decision.
Thanks for you comment anyway.

Bro lalasticlala, do you have anything to say?

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell Is Something Is Meant For You... / How Much Will Be Paid To A Policeman Who Resign At D Rank Of Inspector / Job Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.