Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Oshiomole Been Mocked By OBJ - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Oshiomole Been Mocked By OBJ (515 Views)

Obj And Pmb Gossip Nigerians For Au Summit, While Innocent Nigerians Dey Fight / Who Is Finer Between OBASANJO And OSHIOMOLE? / Photo: Is This The Only Foreign Investment Adams Oshiomole Brought To Edo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomole Been Mocked By OBJ by richiella(f): 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
OBJ and Oshiomole sat in one place during church service one sunday morning.
Suddenly, the preacher came up, took the macro phone and shouted..... Can some body turn to his neighbour and say.....my neighbour, You look soo
beautiful and adorable?
OBJ Suddenly turn and saw that oshiomole was at his side. He quickly raised his hand up and said preacher!!!! Plss come woo.... I dont want to lie in the church. Come and tell him by your self...
Re: Oshiomole Been Mocked By OBJ by greatness22(m): 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
Yeah, very funny

(1) (Reply)

Stellamaris Seminary | The Moment Where Boys Dissappear | Celebcritics.blog.com / Mohammed Ali Funeral / Please I Need Your Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.