Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Arsenal Fans, Wenger Says You Are The Ones Behind Arsenal's Failure - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Fans, Wenger Says You Are The Ones Behind Arsenal's Failure (448 Views)

Congratulations Arsenal Fans, Wenger Could Be Making A Shocking Move To PSG. / Arsene Wenger Says Is Confident Of Winning Chelsea Today / See Who Wenger Blames For Arsenal Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Fans, Wenger Says You Are The Ones Behind Arsenal's Failure by Blakberrybabes2: 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
Oya, Arsenal fans, come and hear this new excuse your manager is making...o. Make sure you've eaten before you read this wink

Arsenal FC's manager, Arsene Wenger has come out to make another rash statement that would totally extinguish any remaining support Arsenal fans have for him.

The under fire coach who has been at the helms of affairs at Arsenal for twenty years now and hasn't won the league title for 12 years have said in a recent interview that Arsenal fans are to blame for the club's failures.

Wenger says the reason Arsenal has been failing could be attributed to fans' creating a toxic atmosphere at their games by withdrawing support for the team during the game.

He also called on protesting supporters to respect Arsenal's "values". He went on to boast that he had turned down offers from top clubs such as Manchester City, Barcelona and Real Madrid. He also said his commitment to the club was what made the bank loan to build the Emirates stadium possible.

via http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/04/chai-arsenal-fans-wenger-says-you-are.html

Re: Arsenal Fans, Wenger Says You Are The Ones Behind Arsenal's Failure by Blakberrybabes2: 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Some questions I have for Monsieur Wenger: Was it the fans that failed to sign any top outfield player last summer? Or are they the ones that are behind the players incessant injuries?? Or are they the ones behind Giroud's zero goals in the last 14 matches out of thousands of chances created by Ozil? Or are they the ones behind Arsenal's defensive woes? A defence that blows away a 4-0 goal lead within 30 minutes (vs. Newscastle in 2011)?

via http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/04/chai-arsenal-fans-wenger-says-you-are.html

cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Arsenal Fans, Wenger Says You Are The Ones Behind Arsenal's Failure by ichommy(m): 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
I have made up my mind that I won't blame anyone for my failures.
WengerOut.
You can't keep doing one thing over and over and expect different result.
I miss my arsenal of olden days.
Re: Arsenal Fans, Wenger Says You Are The Ones Behind Arsenal's Failure by stphn(m): 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
That man called Wenger is not well

(1) (Reply)

Thery The Best Advice I Received From Wenger-thierry Henry / Barcelona Have Interest Leicester City Player Riyad Mahrez / Guardiola Is The Only One To Change Manchester United - Cantona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.