Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

3 Sides To Tbillz &tiwa Savage Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 3 Sides To Tbillz &tiwa Savage Saga (455 Views)

Tbillz: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage / Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested / Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Sides To Tbillz &tiwa Savage Saga by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
After the public outburst of Tee Billz on instagram and the exclusive interview by Tiwa Savage, there are three (3) sides to the story.

1) That of her husband on instagram
2) Her own and
3) The truth.
The question now is who is saying the truth?

What's your take on the whole issue?

1 Like

Re: 3 Sides To Tbillz &tiwa Savage Saga by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
phenase:
grin grin grin DREAD MORE TWEET & SEE MORE LOVELY PHOTOS OF THEM http:// www.firmtech1..com
why not create your own topic ?

(1) (Reply)

Birdman Says He Is Not Gay, Talk ‘respect’ My Name Fallout / People Misjudge My Music With My Personality- Cynthia Morgan Tells ERAVE / Nollywood Star, Kenneth Okonkwo, Signs Up To The War Against Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.