Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

When Your Village Herbalist Opens A Diagnostic Centre - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When Your Village Herbalist Opens A Diagnostic Centre (701 Views)

Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos / Bayelsa Diagnostic Center At Imgbi, Yenogoa (Photos) / Amethyst Health Care And Diagnostic Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Village Herbalist Opens A Diagnostic Centre by GogetterMD(m): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Appalling to say the least. What are the regulatory bodies doing undecided

Cc: Dominique, Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: When Your Village Herbalist Opens A Diagnostic Centre by iamVirus(m): 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
seen
Re: When Your Village Herbalist Opens A Diagnostic Centre by TheArchangel(f): 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
Gawd!!!
I thought I have seen it all.

Typhoid is found in the womb grin grin grin and avoid SUGAR and...and....!!!!!! Oh my gawd. shocked shocked
The fake sonographer indicated with the illustration that something(typhoid) is in utero and at the same time saying no gestational sac seen.

1 Like

Re: When Your Village Herbalist Opens A Diagnostic Centre by GogetterMD(m): 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
TheArchangel:
Gawd!!!
I thought I have seen it all.

Typhoid is found in the womb grin grin grin and avoid SUGAR and...and....!!!!!! Oh my gawd. shocked shocked
The fake sonographer indicated with the illustration that something is utero and at the same time saying no gestational sac seen.
The gestational sac contains salmonella typhimurium grin

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: 7 Dead, Many Injured As Dangote Truck Failed Brake In Jos / How To Know If Your Baby Has A Tongue And/or Lip Tie / Death Begins In The Colon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.