Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

What You Should Know To Get A Job In Customer Service - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What You Should Know To Get A Job In Customer Service (849 Views)

All U Need To Know To Be A Web Designer? Attend #empowertech 2.0 / I'm An Architect And I Don't Know To Meet Clients / When Your Barber Has A Degree In Customer Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Should Know To Get A Job In Customer Service by killsitch: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
So you want to enter or you’ve just started a career in the customer service industry, and you’re anxious to find out what you need in order to excel or get a job in the customer service industry. There are certain skills you need to have or develop to excel in the customer service industry. First and foremost is:

A Cheerful Disposition
In Customer service, you’ll interact with people from all walks of life, responding to enquiries, giving solutions to problems, and all other interaction your job role entails, it is important that customers feel comfortable coming to you with their questions or concerns. Whenever you’re face-to-face with customers, be sure to welcome them with a smile, forget about yourself, and get ready to engage in conversation.

Visit http:///1TC5V9v to see more
Re: What You Should Know To Get A Job In Customer Service by issylarry(m): 8:25am On May 01, 2016
killsitch:
So you want to enter or you’ve just started a career in the customer service industry, and you’re anxious to find out what you need in order to excel or get a job in the customer service industry. There are certain skills you need to have or develop to excel in the customer service industry. First and foremost is:

A Cheerful Disposition
In Customer service, you’ll interact with people from all walks of life, responding to enquiries, giving solutions to problems, and all other interaction your job role entails, it is important that customers feel comfortable coming to you with their questions or concerns. Whenever you’re face-to-face with customers, be sure to welcome them with a smile, forget about yourself, and get ready to engage in conversation.

Visit http:///1TC5V9v to see more
Plz d site is not going,plz rectify it
Re: What You Should Know To Get A Job In Customer Service by delightedgirl(f): 2:43pm On May 06, 2016
issylarry:

Plz d site is not going,plz rectify it

Hello, please can we get in touch? I am also interested in pursuing a career part in customer service.
Re: What You Should Know To Get A Job In Customer Service by issylarry(m): 7:59pm On May 06, 2016
delightedgirl:

Hello, please can we get in touch? I am also interested in pursuing a career part in customer service.
Can i v ya email?or am going to pm u
Re: What You Should Know To Get A Job In Customer Service by issylarry(m): 8:12pm On May 06, 2016
delightedgirl:

Send me ya contact details email or numba?or wat do u think?
Re: What You Should Know To Get A Job In Customer Service by OreofeeOluwa(f): 8:55pm On May 06, 2016
please i am also interested.i really love to pursue a career in customer care.
Re: What You Should Know To Get A Job In Customer Service by delightedgirl(f): 9:10pm On May 06, 2016
issylarry:
Can i v ya email?or am going to pm u
Kindly check your mail..I have responded to your pm

(1) (Reply)

Self Employment Prospects Of A Network Engineer / Content Writers Needed / Practical Intensive Instrumentation And Control Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.