Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,195 members, 7,845,939 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Pls Don't Commit Suicide - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Don't Commit Suicide (597 Views)

Warning!!! Pls Don't Eat Or Buy Anytin At These Places Dis December / Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Don't Commit Suicide by ebiproperties(m): 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hello everyone this is a true life story I write this for u who is reading this to pls pray for my sister she drank sniper the chemical used to kill mosquitoes on Tuesday she drank it simply her husband to her he wasn't marrying her anymore her husband travelled out of d country this month makes it 7month now this was what she did she was having an affair with some other guy and got her self pregnant now her sister in-law found and decided to warn her but she didn't listen to her, d husband sister now reported to d mother now d mother said she was going to deal with d situation u can't believe this my foolish sister called d husband to report her self so her husband got angry and said he wasnt go marry her then she decided to drink sniper was she did she was almost gone so I quickly rushed her to a hospital which she was placed under oxygen for 3days and at d third day she was now transferred to general hospital lagos island today she can't live without the oxygen pls put her into prayers for me that God should pls have mercy on her am just a very close family friend a
Re: Pls Don't Commit Suicide by bennyosayi1: 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
Did she finish everything?
Re: Pls Don't Commit Suicide by charlsy(m): 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
bennyosayi1:
Did she finish everything?

You are such a silly human being. Instead of you to show sympathy you are asking useless questions.
Re: Pls Don't Commit Suicide by ebiproperties(m): 6:26am On May 01, 2016
Pls no fighting yes she drank everything
Re: Pls Don't Commit Suicide by julfikersa: 10:51am On May 01, 2016
Why few people do these bad practice!! I can' t understand.
When they think they need to die then I think all of them should come in nairaland fun room wink
Re: Pls Don't Commit Suicide by kunlesehan(m): 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
Thanks for sharing the story. It's quite touching.

Permit me to add that the young lady died leaving 2 adorable sons behind and a hard working husband.

Tomorrow the 30th of April marks 1 year of her transition.

ebiproperties:

Re: Pls Don't Commit Suicide by kunlesehan(m): 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
Most women's hearts are deep and the men have broad minds.
Re: Pls Don't Commit Suicide by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 30, 2017
May her soul rest in peace.

kunlesehan:
Thanks for sharing the story. It's quite touching.

Permit me to add that the young lady died leaving 2 adorable sons behind and a hard working husband.

Tomorrow the 30th of April marks 1 year of her transition.

Re: Pls Don't Commit Suicide by kunlesehan(m): 3:15am On Apr 30, 2017
NotOfThis:
May her soul rest in peace.

Amen

(1) (Reply)

Attention All Doctors / Photos: Mrs Toyin Saraki And Zahra Buhari Visit 4yrs Boy Of Domestic Violence / Why Do Visit Nimba Nature Cure Village?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.