Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,927 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

How To Make Money On Campus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Make Money On Campus (575 Views)

Afe Babalola University Bans Smartphones On Campus, Twitter Users React / Eight (8) Ways To Identify Carry Over Student On Campus / Comfort Ekaette Inyang, BABCOCK Best Student: I Never Had A Boyfriend On Campus (2) (3) (4)

How To Make Money On Campus by Kealmin(m): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
Goodevening. My name is michael, a 100l student of uniben. Please can somebody advise me d kind of business to go into to make money on campus. It may b online or offline, but i dont want it to disturb my academics and my relationship with God. I have been seeing people doing one or two things on campus, so i decided to ask is there any business that i can do on campus that will not affect my academics? Please i need your opinions
Re: How To Make Money On Campus by kelvin7891: 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
1. Selling of all kinds of wears like foot wear, wrist watch etc
2. Buy a laptop and start phone and laptop pimping and also typing of school project and assignments
3. Join school politics by aspiring for a post in the s.u.g
4. Engage in school sporting competition
5. Be a course rep. In your department
6. Open a barbers shop or start barbering friends and course mate in order to save and open a shop
7. Open a small burka where you will cook indomi and eggs for students for a price
8. Open a local gym club
9. Buy a camera and start photography business
10. Open a cool relaxation joint
Note: some if not all will affect your academic if you don't plan your time well. Good luck

Re: How To Make Money On Campus by seanwilliam(m): 3:16pm On May 01, 2016
kelvin7891:
1. Selling of all kinds of wears like foot wear, wrist watch etc
2. Buy a laptop and start phone and laptop pimping and also typing of school project and assignments
3. Join school politics by aspiring for a post in the s.u.g
4. Engage in school sporting competition
5. Be a course rep. In your department
6. Open a barbers shop or start barbering friends and course mate in order to save and open a shop
7. Open a small burka where you will cook indomi and eggs for students for a price
8. Open a local gym club
9. Buy a camera and start photography business
10. Open a cool relaxation joint
wetin i 4 do 4 u oo.. oya take orijin
Note: some if not all will affect your academic if you don't plan your time well. Good luck

University Of Ibadan Students Trend #olayinkamustgo / River State University of Science And Technology Post UTME Form And Exercise. / See Why This Ghanian Boy Feels Economics As A Science