Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,594 members, 7,958,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

Olamide Has Signed A Female Artiste – Meet Her - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide Has Signed A Female Artiste – Meet Her (620 Views)

Nairaland Rapper, Limerick Just Got Signed To Olamide's YBNL Records / I’m Africa’s Most Popular Female Artiste, Tiwa Savage Corrects Radio Presenter / Don Jazzy Has Revealed That He Has Signed One Singer. To Mavin Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Has Signed A Female Artiste – Meet Her by vickbaze: 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
With Lil Kesh and Viktoh gone, Olamide has
saved himself from the stress of not having
another artiste to make money from.
The rapper has gushed about the female
artiste he just signed to his record label after
many months of searching,
He wrote, “I love music too much it gives me
life , hope , lifts my soul ….. There’s ds girl
dats soo good and her voice does all ds
things . I can’t help but sign her in order 2
share with d rest of d world who knows how
many ppl out there dats in need of good
music to lift Em up“.
The singer in question is now on social media
as @ybnlprincess on Instagram and
@ybnl_princess on Twitter. Olamide is yet to
reveal her identity but he is already gathering
followers for her on Instagram and Twitter.

see tweet at: http://www.vickbaze.com/2016/04/30/ybnl-boss-olamide-signed-female-artiste-already-social-media/
Re: Olamide Has Signed A Female Artiste – Meet Her by akinola107(m): 11:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Gud

(1) (Reply)

Video : Danfo Drivers Are Back With New Song / Tex Men Music Group (TMMG) / LEGIT MUSIC: John Networq - Tsunami Reloaded [video Download] | @johnnetworq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.