Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Guaranteed Way To Wealth Is Autopilot Passive Income-find Out How? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guaranteed Way To Wealth Is Autopilot Passive Income-find Out How? (1506 Views)

Tired Of Being Broke? See How To Earn Passive Income In Nigeria / 6 Sure Ways To Earn Passive Income In Nigeria - Nigerianonlinebusiness / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guaranteed Way To Wealth Is Autopilot Passive Income-find Out How? by servicegiver: 2:42am On May 01, 2016
Hello Nigerians,

Recent development in our country has made me come up with something which I believe is going to benefit everyone!

That is how to generate passive income on Autopilot! Its no brainer that if you truely desire to be wealthy, you must have a passive income source. Your active income source is meant to be invested.

That is why, in this tread, I will be seeking to enjoin you to start looking out for business opportunities to ensures you ean passive income on autopilot.

I hope to discuss more on this late.

Happy New Month to you!

Cheers!
Re: Guaranteed Way To Wealth Is Autopilot Passive Income-find Out How? by servicegiver: 9:21pm On May 01, 2016
The surest way to wealth and financial freedom is when one earns money on AUTOPILOT!

Now let me explain what I mean by Autopilot...An autopilot is a term used to refer to an automated system. This is a system that once it is set up, you just go to sleep and it keeps working on its own. You don't need to be anywhere close to it to make it work.

I hope you now understand what I mean by autopilot. Imagine if you have a system such as that...not only that, how about if this atomated system is set to generate passive income. That this it keeps pumping money into you pocket on a consistent basis. Do you think that is possible?

In this present day Nigeria, the only way out of the economic cruch for any individual is when you start earning passive income on autopilot.

This type of income is possible to earn right here in Nigeria, provided you do your due diligence. If you find the right source or system, I guarantee your life will be better for it.

Cheers!
Re: Guaranteed Way To Wealth Is Autopilot Passive Income-find Out How? by servicegiver: 4:34am On May 04, 2016
Today, I want to talk to you about the difference between an ACTIVE INCOME and a PASSIVE INCOME

An Active Income is that type of income which you earn through salary, commission, sales and their likes. Its comes once at determined intervals.

While a Passive Income is that type of income which you earn through investment in bonds, stock, land, property, lease etc. The income from a passive source is unlimited because it flow pattern is consistent. Just to make a simple analogy here, imagine that you have a piece of land or property leased to tenants or corporations, they will pay you an agreed rent fees at regular intervals on a consistent basis for as long as the relationship last right? This type of income source is termed PASSIVE.

I hope you have understood the difference between an active and a passive income now?

Now, the best type of income you can rely on is the PASSIVE TYPE. While I will advise that your active income is not meant to be spent, rather, it is supposed to be invested into a passive income generating source.

Your active income will not make you rich...quote me anywhere, rather, what assures your being wealthy is your passive income source. The secret of those who are termed rich and wealthy today is the source of their passive income. Go check it out, every genuine wealthy man out there has a source of passive income. Am not talking about the so called politicians o!

If you truely desire to be wealthy, then you must save part of your active income to enable you invest in a passive income source. Remember, your active income is not meant for spending...what guarantees your spending ability is your PASSIVE INCOME.

Do you want to be rich and wealthy? then, invest in a PASSIVE INCOME SOURCE. Look for a credible and reliable one and invest in it. This is the most assured way to financial freedom. What more, it is relatively easy to start generating passive income, because once you have invested rightly, done the initial hardwork, the income will just start pouring in! Remember I said, you must have done the initial hardwork, invested some time and dedication, only then will the benefit follow. Don't just think you will sit back, fold your arms and expect money to flow into your pocket...No...No...No. True wealth doesn't come that way! Put in your effort and the benefit will follow.

Thank you for reading this far, in the next post, I should be talking about some sources of passive income.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Guaranteed Way To Wealth Is Autopilot Passive Income-find Out How? by servicegiver: 8:33am On May 18, 2016
One sure means of earning a passive income is through online businesses. When I say online businesses, I do not mean all the scam you see around where rather than having people earn money, they end up losing money instead!

My advise to anyone venturing into any form of online business, is to first look out for opportunity to build your own business, rather than the traditional hit and run systems out there.

The best form of online business, I will advice you to venture into is the type that assures of earning passive income on autopilot. These type of businesses abound on the internet. You just have to do your due diligence to find them.

A lot of people have lost money in the cause of making money online due to greed...yes, you heard me right! Greed is the number 1 factor why you lose money online.

Not to worry, that is why I am educating you now...do not look to join programs that promise to make you rich over night, there is no such thing!

I will rather advise you to look for programs that gives you the capacity to build your own business. These type of businesses gives you the opportunity to be in control. That is to say, you determine the success of your business.

Any business that does not give you the opportunity to be in control is not worth venturing into.

To your success.
Re: Guaranteed Way To Wealth Is Autopilot Passive Income-find Out How? by servicegiver: 1:44am On May 23, 2016
Hello,

Here is one resource, I will like to share with you today, hope you benefit from it...

Creating multiple streams of income is a critical element of any business. Affiliate marketing is no exception. By creating multiple streams of income you ensure your business longevity should one income source dry up. Having multiple streams of income can be compared to McDonalds selling chicken sandwiches even though they are a burger and fries type of restaraunt. If you put all your eggs in one basket you're just looking for trouble.

As an affiliate niche marketer it's rather simple to setup multiple streams of income because there are an abundance of different programs with quality products available. With most niches you'll likely even be able to find goods that complement each other instead of compete. This is an exceptional way to reinforce your affiliate earnings.

The first order of business is to get your own web site. Something basic will do as you won't require too much web space. There are very low-cost hosting plans available nowadays, some as economical as $3.95 a month.

Next you'll need a domain name. These are also low cost and can be purchased for less than $10 a year. Your domain name is very important. You'll want to try to include some of the keywords associated with the niche you're targeting in the domain name itself. If you're looking at the " health and nutrition" niche for instance, you may desire a name like "health-and-nutrition-tips.com" or something similar.

The next task on your agenda when building multiple streams of affiliate income should be to build your own email subscriber base. Building your subscriber base should be one of your top priorities. By capturing the names and email addresses of your prospects before sending them to the merchant website, you'll build a subscription list that you can send information and offers to that are related to your niche.

It's been said many times before, "The Money Is In Your List"! This applies to affiliate marketing as well as product creation. You can build your list by writing a free report about to the niche you're targeting. It may be you can write a review of a product you're supporting or a "top ten" list of reasons to use the product. Offer the report for free in exchange for your visitors name and email address.

After the prospect has given their information send them to the download page of your special report. By transferring them to an HTML web page you can sprinkle in links to other affiliate products related to the niche email list they signed up for.

Also, write from seven to ten emails to go out at five to ten day intervals, each highlighting a different aspect of the main product you're promoting. Then you can add more emails to go out at seven to ten day intervals exposing your readers to different products in the same niche. Explain how these products complement each other and why your reader would benefit from the purchase. These are just some ideas of how you could use your list to generate sales. The possibilities are endless.

By setting up a few of these basic sites offering an array of special reports in targeted niches you'll be promoting several different affiliate products at the same time. Find a variety of other lucrative niches to target, repeat the above process and before long you'll possess a whole network of sites funneling prospects into your sales process.

Soon you'll have multiple streams of affiliate income in several different niches producing passive income on auto-pilot.
Re: Guaranteed Way To Wealth Is Autopilot Passive Income-find Out How? by servicegiver: 5:53am On May 26, 2016
Now let us talk about the procedures for earning or generating passive income on the internet;

Affiliate Marketing

This about the oldest and the most profitable form of generating passive income online, its about selling other people's products to earn commissions.

If you must start generating passive income through affiliate marketing, then you must be on the look out for systems or merchants that pay commission on a recurring basis.

By recurring basis, I mean these products have the capacity to generate income on a consistent basis...imagine a product that is so valuable, its customers would pay monthly subscription to keep using it. Now, you imagine that you are an affiliate to such a product, that means, you get paid on a recurring basis, each time a customer who registers under you renews their subscription. Lets say you have hundreds of customers registered under you, can you imagine how much your take home would be? your guess is as good as mine.

One good thing about affiliate marketing is that, there is no limit to what you could earn as passive income, in other words, you could determine what you want to earn, and your effort will justify your income at the end of the day. The effort you put into the business is directly proportinal to the income you earn.

This is how to generate passive income through recurring affiliate marketing. You may be wondering, how to find such systems around?

All you have to do is to have an open mind, do your due diligence, know what you want (which is a system that will pay you affiliate commission on a recurring or passive basis).

This is one proven way of generating a consistent passive income online on autopilot.
Go out there and look for a system that pays recurring affiliate commission on products or services. You will be glad you did!

To your continued success.
Re: Guaranteed Way To Wealth Is Autopilot Passive Income-find Out How? by servicegiver: 5:14am On May 30, 2016
Another way to earning passive income is to join a community of like minded people through a referral marketing system. Such systems allow you to earn money on a commission basis. That is, you get paid each time a new member joins through you. What makes this type of systems more rewarding is that, there is no limit to your earning capacity. You are the only person who will determine how much you earn. It all depends on your effort!

Systems like this assures you of earning consistent passive income on a monthly basis.

So, if you desire to live a life of financial freedom, look for such systems that assures you of earning a consistent passive income.

To your continued success!
Re: Guaranteed Way To Wealth Is Autopilot Passive Income-find Out How? by servicegiver: 3:43am On Jul 21, 2016
Today I want to share my thoughts with you on PASSIVE INCOME tagged; PASSIVE INCOME from ACTIVE ACTIONS. Enjoy!

Passive Income from Active Actions

Passive income is a source of income which generates money without you being present or working hard. You might ask, is that even possible? Yes, thousands of people have done it!! A popular example lately is the sales of products and services online. Exactly how to actively start your own passive income? This article outlines the steps.

First, generate ideas. You need to set your mind to actively churn out ideas while you are doing other things. Always carry a notepad and pen with you so that you can keep a log of all your inspirations and ideas. Commit yourself to come out with at least one idea per day. You may start by thinking around your areas of interest.

Second, try it. Once you have generated several ideas, start trying them out in order to see whether they are workable, including those that might sound absurd. For example, if you can draw well and want to earn money by selling your cartoons online, start drawing it to see how it works!! If you don’t try them on, your ideas will gather dust and you will forget and lose your initial passion about it.

Third, shortlist ideas. Select few that you think are the most workable and you are more likely to be able to commit. Do take your financial status into consideration as some passive incomes require a capital to start and maintain (e.g. sale of products online, property investment) while others require low or no start-up capital (e.g. sale of services and e-books online).

Fourth, plan it. With a shortlisted idea, plan how you want to develop your income stream. Find out other people doing the similar thing and how they are doing it. Give it a go, even if it does not work well from the beginning. If it does not work out, at least you have tried and now you can move on to your other ideas.

Fifth, save money. While your passive income might not necessarily need a large capital it is best that you save some money from the beginning. This allows you to see the outcome of your active actions on your passive income and allows more flexibility in growing your income stream later on. Once your first passive income has become steady, use this fund to work on the second one, and then third one!
Before long, you will have multiple passive income streams which are flowing steadily and making you financially independent!

There is more to come, in the meantime, please let me know if you have any questions...

Cheers!
Re: Guaranteed Way To Wealth Is Autopilot Passive Income-find Out How? by servicegiver: 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
Here are my simple strategies to anyone desirous of making money online...

How to Make Your First Buck Online
The advent of Internet has made money making easier than ever. Instead of being physically present at a certain location to promote and sell your products or services, you now have the whole world as your potential clients! It is no wonder that more and more people are turning to internet to make their passive income. How to start making your first buck online? One of the simplest way is to develop and market information products or in other words, an eBook.
1. Pick a topic.
Find an area of your interest or something you are familiar with. For example, if you are working in a publishing company as an editor, you can share tips on publishing magazines or self-publishing.

2. Survey the market.
Use “Google External Keyword” tool to find out the search volume for your market. Search volume reflects the interest of the online population on your topic. As long as the “keyword” of your topic has a decent search volume, you can assume that your informational product would have some demand when it is put up on sale.

3. Brainstorming for ideas
Keep a list of ideas for your topic, either on your note book or on your computer. The single major benefit of writing down all your ideas as they come in is that you can avoid forgetting about them. This strategy would save you much time if you use it regularly.

4. Get a website up
You need a platform to promote and sell your informational product. Start with using free blogsite such as or Wordpress. As your traffic builds up and you are really making an income, consider to upgrade to web hosting site where you have more freedom in customising the website for the content.

5. Draw traffic to your website
A common strategy is by creating interesting content on your blogsite. This free information serves two purposes: first, to educate the public about the topic and secondly, prime them to purchase your ebook! You can also go to a similar blog, post relevant comments and share the link to your articles.

Now you are set to generate passive income online with your informational product!!

Do let me know if you need help with this...
Re: Guaranteed Way To Wealth Is Autopilot Passive Income-find Out How? by servicegiver: 3:12am On Aug 02, 2016
Happy New Month to you! May this month of August bring you lots of Joy and Fulfilment!!!
Re: Guaranteed Way To Wealth Is Autopilot Passive Income-find Out How? by servicegiver: 4:27am On Aug 15, 2016
Still talking Passive Income...

Secrets Behind Passive Income Opportunities
If earning passive income is that easy, why is not everyone getting rich? Why are there still people struggling with their passive income stream? Why are there people who think passive income is a scam while others are making hundreds of thousands of dollar every year?
The answer: because they do not know the secrets behind the passive income opportunities.

Secret #1 Passive income is not get-rich-quick scheme.
Many people thought earning passive income is easy and never expect to put any hard work into it. The truth is, just like any business venture, a passive income opportunity will cost you time and effort before it brings you any decent income. For instance, to sell an eBook on Asian food recipes, you need to spend time planning its content, compiling information, writing it, editing it, formatting it and marketing it. The whole process could easily take months before you earn your first buck of passive income. Unfortunately many passive income seekers enter the business with the wrong mindset and give up when things do not meet their expectations.

Secret #2 Persistence is the key.
To be a successful passive income earner, one not only needs to be innovative but also be persistent. Receiving monthly rent of your property might be easy, but you still have the responsibilities as the landlord and you will be the person the tenants call when something in the property goes wrong. The same applies on selling eBooks online where you need to update your websites with new information and features to keep the clients coming back. Expect to do follow-up on the source of your passive income so that it keeps generating money for you in the long run.

Secret #3 You need to work on your passive income alongside your permanent job.
Many people misunderstood that active income and passive income are mutually exclusive. They are not, at least at the beginning! It is not practical to quit your day time job just to build your passive income streams. If you do, you are only creating more tension to your financial situation because you would have to rush and squeeze money out of your passive income. Instead, focus on developing your passive income while still receiving your steady monthly pay from your employer.
Re: Guaranteed Way To Wealth Is Autopilot Passive Income-find Out How? by servicegiver: 3:13am On Aug 16, 2016
My passive income strategies continues...

Time Management Tips For Building Passive Income Part Time
As you start working on your passive income, you will realise the importance of time management. You want a steady side income but you must not give up your day time job which gives your secured monthly wages. How to optimally use your 24 hours a day on your passive income and your day time job?

Strategy #1: Keep your home and your work desk organised
You spend most time developing your passive income from home after work. Hence, having a messy home and work desk will make you lose time when you have to search for a missing item every now and then. It dampens your working mood and creativity. To be efficient, you not only need to keep them clean and tidy, but also make sure they are organised so that you can find your items at ease when you need them.

Strategy #2: Compound your activities
Do you listen to music while driving or while doing gym? If yes, why don’t try to learn something about passive income and business instead at the same time? How? Listen to motivational and inspiring podcasts on your MP3 that will teach you about business and passive income. They are easily available on the internet! You can also read a motivational business book while on public transport or even in queue. Be industrious!

Strategy #3: Spend less time on TVs
If the first thing you do when you come home from work is to switch on your TV and then stick to it throughout the night, you are watching too much of it. Cut down on your TV consumption. Use the free time to work on your passive income. Read and learn about it from the internet or books.

Strategy #4: Use time management tool
There are several time management tools out there. One of the techniques is by listing down your tasks according to their priority and urgency. Work on those which are marked as most important and most urgent first, and the least important and least urgent tasks last. Cross them out once you have completed them to have a general idea on your progress. Besides a ‘today’ list, you can also work on a ‘this week’ list or a ‘this month’ list.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Legality Of Government’s Compulsory Acquisition Of Land And Its Compensation. / What Lucrative Business Can N500, 000 Start In This Resession? / Distributors Wanted For A Very Fast Moving Consumer Goods-spicy Kilishi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.