Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,744 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

When Men Go To The Kitchen.... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Men Go To The Kitchen.... (2132 Views)

When Men Were Boys. / Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture / This Is What Happens When Men Enter The Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Men Go To The Kitchen.... by 0luwasean(m): 7:09am On May 01, 2016
Hehehehheheheheh!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: When Men Go To The Kitchen.... by ayeesamunique(m): 7:13am On May 01, 2016
Lol..naxo guys will always be guys,we care less
op that first nigga,resemble you sha.
Re: When Men Go To The Kitchen.... by mhizsimi(f): 7:40am On May 01, 2016
grin grin
Re: When Men Go To The Kitchen.... by Nelkoko: 7:40am On May 01, 2016
Self defence against ororo

2 Likes

Re: When Men Go To The Kitchen.... by Generalkorex(m): 7:41am On May 01, 2016
laff wan kill me die 4 here o
Re: When Men Go To The Kitchen.... by Precious91(m): 8:19am On May 01, 2016
I don't do that.hian
Re: When Men Go To The Kitchen.... by 0luwasean(m): 8:36am On May 01, 2016
ayeesamunique:
Lol..naxo guys will always be guys,we care less
op that first nigga,resemble you sha.

Bomb dey your head ba!! grin
Re: When Men Go To The Kitchen.... by Blessograo(f): 10:37am On May 01, 2016
guys can be funny, cute, annoying and lazy in the kitchen

2 Likes

Re: When Men Go To The Kitchen.... by 0luwasean(m): 4:58pm On May 01, 2016
Blessograo:
guys can be funny, cute, annoying and lazy in the kitchen

Someone mentions these words ( cute , annoying, funny...) to me often... I just smile to the words.

Still wonder how a guy can be all that to a lady. Lol!
Re: When Men Go To The Kitchen.... by Blessograo(f): 5:24pm On May 01, 2016
lol, it's cute cos i'll be his only option except for fast food when he's hungry, annoying because if i'm tired i still have to cook for him, funny because they cook rubbish with too much salt or less water and lazy because they cannot go out to get something to eat so the manage that one indomie left in the house. grin grin grin
0luwasean:

Someone mentions these words ( cute , annoying, funny...) to me often... I just smile to the words.

Still wonder how a guy can be all that to a lady. Lol!
Re: When Men Go To The Kitchen.... by 0luwasean(m): 10:14pm On May 01, 2016
Blessograo:
lol, it's cute cos i'll be his only option except for fast food when he's hungry, annoying because if i'm tired i still have to cook for him, funny because they cook rubbish with too much salt or less water and lazy because they cannot go out to get something to eat so the manage that one indomie left in the house. grin grin grin

Heheheheheheh!!
Eeerrm....
When I'm hungry and no food... I do garri with groundnuts nd extremely chilled water. Fast food doesn't go down well with an Oyo boy! grin grin
That's my level of cuteness.

Annoying...Yes o. You have to cook o. Cos, the way to man's heart is via food (good food). I will help though.

Ah!
I don't go funny with my cooking o. I'm a very good "chef". Turn amala,semo... beans and plantain. Make pap, grind pepper on the stoney-rock (if available).

I believe noodles is for kids... I don't like it.
I will rather manage with soft drinks and nuts.

Now, I know where I stand with "Cute / Annoying / Funny (cum lazy)" anytime those words are whispered to me.

Namaste.

1 Like

Re: When Men Go To The Kitchen.... by pharmguru: 2:53am On May 02, 2016
only dose who hv felt d sting of dose darting hot oil on d skin wil understnd d need for dose protective measures........
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Men Go To The Kitchen.... by Blessograo(f): 12:10pm On May 02, 2016
grin grin grin if i hear
0luwasean:

Heheheheheheh!!
Eeerrm....
When I'm hungry and no food... I do garri with groundnuts nd extremely chilled water. Fast food doesn't go down well with an Oyo boy! grin grin
That's my level of cuteness.

Annoying...Yes o. You have to cook o. Cos, the way to man's heart is via food (good food). I will help though.

Ah!
I don't go funny with my cooking o. I'm a very good "chef". Turn amala,semo... beans and plantain. Make pap, grind pepper on the stoney-rock (if available).

I believe noodles is for kids... I don't like it.
I will rather manage with soft drinks and nuts.

Now, I know where I stand with "Cute / Annoying / Funny (cum lazy)" anytime those words are whispered to me.

Namaste.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Men Are Beasts!!! Here Is Why / Joke Of The Day / KANYE WEST STYLE By Mark Angel Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.