Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,023 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare (19218 Views)

Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / 2016 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Exercise (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare by OMOBABAYEMI: 10:00am On May 01, 2016
Airforce, we are highly not pleased with the way you go about conducting this present 2016 Dssc and wish to bring to yor notice that when you conducted the NCO recruitment you pasted on your web page the time table so as not to waste the unemployed youth transportation. Just paid a 6thousand naira transport only to come and look at time table in lagos. Thats unfair!
THE WAY FOWARD.
Please adopt nigerian army method of having centres in all the state using schools... And the last we went on nigerian army some years back. They called names, and if your name is there you write the exams and if your name come out, the you go for the next stage of medical etc...
Pls pardon some typo erros Just too angry as the way things are moving in this country. Just never mind we would soon get there.

Re: Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare by Valmesk(m): 11:01am On May 01, 2016
Lol,all these crowd I saw in just one centre not talking of other centres going for less than 1000 slots through out the Federation.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare by rokaine: 11:09am On May 01, 2016
Please when is Edo State day for screening
Re: Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare by aiikay(m): 11:47am On May 01, 2016
That's the schedule

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 01, 2016
Great...
Sai Change!!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare by ashson: 2:08pm On May 01, 2016
That very unfair, this how they did in most of the Centers. Many people wasted their transport money and Time to come to Kaduna only to find out that there is a schedule and they will have to come back another day.

Re: Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare by Lexusgs430: 2:09pm On May 01, 2016
Kpele
Re: Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare by Zico5(m): 2:09pm On May 01, 2016
That is Nigeria for u, nothing changes. The same mistake that wasted a lot of lives during Gej era is about to repeat itself again. Why do we always fail to learn and work out the right method. Only God can bring succor to out issue in this country.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare by bro4u: 2:09pm On May 01, 2016
GGG
OMOBABAYEMI:
Airforce, we are highly not pleased with the way you go about conducting this present 2016 Dssc and wish to bring to yor notice that when you conducted the NCO recruitment you pasted on your web page the time table so as not to waste the unemployed youth transportation. Just paid a 6thousand naira transport only to come and look at time table in lagos. Thats unfair!
THE WAY FOWARD.
Please adopt nigerian army method of having centres in all the state using schools... And the last we went on nigerian army some years back. They called names, and if your name is there you write the exams and if your name come out, the you go for the next stage of medical etc...
Pls pardon some typo erros Just too angry as the way things are moving in this country. Just never mind we would soon get there.
Get where? Under this present goro-chewing guy in aso rock, you guys still dont get it, WE DON ENTA ONE CHANCE.

Re: Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare by Ateewologun(m): 2:09pm On May 01, 2016
OMOBABAYEMI:
THE WAY FOWARD.
This Guy self Dan try he knows everything that has to do with recruitment of different force

Re: Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare by ddugeri(m): 2:10pm On May 01, 2016
grayht:
Great...
Sai Change!!!
U no read i catch u...na me fr make ftc

Re: Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare by MrScript(m): 2:10pm On May 01, 2016
Sorry em...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 01, 2016
Sorry bro.
If u are lookin for who to blame.
Blame buhari and APC
them know get coordination @ all.

Re: Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare by gift01: 2:10pm On May 01, 2016
Why do I have the feeling they already have their Candidates

Re: Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare by jaksabbey(m): 2:11pm On May 01, 2016
Passing by
Re: Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare by tellwisdom: 2:11pm On May 01, 2016
6,000 ...Are you poor?? sad
Re: Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:11pm On May 01, 2016
It is well.

Re: Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare by VickyRotex(f): 2:12pm On May 01, 2016
So na anger make you dey throw bullet like this. undecided

Abeg no dey vex like that again o. It's well. smiley
Re: Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 2:12pm On May 01, 2016

And someone will come here to say its my fault or the herdsmen fault angry let me see who will call my name here

Re: Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 01, 2016
may day... may day...(SOS cal 2 PMB)
Re: Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare by famzynet: 2:13pm On May 01, 2016
Please is the above timetable for all centres? What is Portharcourt centre timetable like?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare by kinggenesis(m): 2:16pm On May 01, 2016
There was a country.

Re: Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare by Kadri4(m): 2:16pm On May 01, 2016
Am not sure d OP is one of those people Nigerian Air Force need, if u complained at dis early stage, I wonder what u will do if eventually u get enlisted....dis is part of d screening process, TEST OF ANNOYANCE.

Re: Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare by joey150(m): 2:17pm On May 01, 2016
tellwisdom:
mumu

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare by anthney87: 2:17pm On May 01, 2016
Anyone fro benin centre here?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare by Emmanueledu(m): 2:19pm On May 01, 2016
This is very unfair! Why make people waste there hard earned money on transport,only to go check out a time table which they can easily upload on their website!

Re: Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 01, 2016
Everything in Nigeria is just disorganised.. it is only in Nigeria that u wil take an exam billed for 8am by 7pm (take d army exams for example).. just look at this.. somone spendin 6k just to chek time-table.. is Lagos d only state in Nigeria?.. com to tink of it,somone (in d air-force) might have been paid to distribute d info. to all other states and must av pocketed d money... abi no b Naija we dey? cry
In Buhari's voice "Ze Air-foss is Kwarupt"
Re: Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 01, 2016
sad
tellwisdom:
Rich man... shud i send my account number?

Ode

Re: Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare by ABUJA2020: 2:25pm On May 01, 2016
My people pls help me, am just from the website of the Nigerian Airforce and from what I saw it seems all candidates are ment to report today at their various screening centres. Just got the news and am in Abuja. The time table pasted above pls it is reliable? How didbyou get it. Pls Pals I need your humble contributions.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare by anthney87: 2:31pm On May 01, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
any Benin center here pls wen is delta screening am on my way
Re: Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare by TrumpDonald(m): 2:35pm On May 01, 2016
tellwisdom:

U wey dey claim rich, kindly ask for his acct details and give him d money.

#UnnecessaryFormingz

This Is How You Write The Best Resume ( Includes 200 Verbs Words To Use) / How To Dress For A Job Interview / Workforce Group Graduate Trainee