Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,621 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

I Was Stupid To Say Your A Disappointment- Freeze Apologies To Tiwa Savage.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Stupid To Say Your A Disappointment- Freeze Apologies To Tiwa Savage.. (606 Views)

Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! / Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Stupid To Say Your A Disappointment- Freeze Apologies To Tiwa Savage.. by MBAChieves: 10:20am On May 01, 2016
Why won't he apologize.. Who even force him to talk at first sef? Talking anyhow, Notice me! OAP Freeze yesterday concerning the marriage failure between Tiwa Savage and her Husband said shes a big disappointment to women.. read it here

see the apology below..

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2016/05/i-was-stupid-to-say-your-disappointment.html

Re: I Was Stupid To Say Your A Disappointment- Freeze Apologies To Tiwa Savage.. by klassykute(m): 10:22am On May 01, 2016
na mumu dat boy b
Re: I Was Stupid To Say Your A Disappointment- Freeze Apologies To Tiwa Savage.. by Peacetemi: 10:24am On May 01, 2016
Not my biz at all , wait o annie idibia prepares homemade meals for teebillz shocked shocked shocked shocked why do i feel she is edible catering cry cry cry
Re: I Was Stupid To Say Your A Disappointment- Freeze Apologies To Tiwa Savage.. by theshaderoom: 10:28am On May 01, 2016
Kk
Re: I Was Stupid To Say Your A Disappointment- Freeze Apologies To Tiwa Savage.. by Nobody: 10:29am On May 01, 2016
Peacetemi:
Not my biz at all , wait o annie idibia prepares homemade meals for teebillz shocked shocked shocked shocked why do i feel she is edible catering cry cry cry

don't start a Tsunami where hurricane Katrina is still ravaging biko.

Freeze never still get sense at 40.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Stupid To Say Your A Disappointment- Freeze Apologies To Tiwa Savage.. by SleekAboki: 10:32am On May 01, 2016
They've put pressures on freeze or the brand he represents. Tiwa seems well backed.
Re: I Was Stupid To Say Your A Disappointment- Freeze Apologies To Tiwa Savage.. by Peacetemi: 10:41am On May 01, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

don't start a Tsunami where hurricane Katrina is still ravaging biko.

Freeze never still get sense at 40.
i was just curious and yass freeze will never come across sense till he dies cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Was Stupid To Say Your A Disappointment- Freeze Apologies To Tiwa Savage.. by Destined2win: 10:59am On May 01, 2016
Freeze, you have always been silly

1 Like

Re: I Was Stupid To Say Your A Disappointment- Freeze Apologies To Tiwa Savage.. by NanciaKay(f): 11:35am On May 01, 2016
Una no see him mouth? talku talku! over sabi! Mr. Sabinus. Face your own biz!

(1) (Reply)

H / What's Unnatural In A Mother Brestfeeding Her Child In Public? - Adanna Ohakim / From “photoshop Pro” To “YBNL Toaster”, Adekunle Gold Talks About His Transition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.