Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Webiste - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Webiste (642 Views)

I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Site,blog Or Your Gig / By Signing Up You Get All The Benefits And Support To Setup Your Blog Or Website / Jumia Webiste Is Down. What's Going On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Webiste by aygist01(m): 10:44am On May 01, 2016
Hi,I'm Ayodeji by name I'm a blogger currently and I must tell you I make a lot of money from blogging.It is a really lucrative business assuming you know what you're doing.Today I'm going to teach you guys how to make money from your blog or website
Firstly you need a pc(personal computer ) and an internet subscription. THEN you need to have a blog or a website you want to monetize.Note if you don't have a blog I can create one for you for just a small price.
Now if you have a blog or website ready the next thing is to start monetizing it.There are 1001 ways to monetize your blog or website but I'm going to list few that I believe is worth it
1Adsense=This will by far remain one of the best way to monetize your blog or website. AdSense is a Google advertising company that pays you per click on the advert placed on your site.I personally make nothing less than $2000 per month from adsense and you also can make that much if you know what you're doing.To sign up for adsense you need a gmail account then go to AdSense.com and fill in your details then you will be reviewed by AdSense if your site meets up to their criteria then you will be approved. Most people usually get disapproved because they fail to obey AdSense rules.You can also contact me if you're need of an adsesne account
2 Propeller Ads=Unlike adsense propeller ads is pretty straight forward and their approval stage is really easy.Propeller ads pay you money based on your blog or website traffic and their pay Is really really good I have tried it out on one of my blogs and I'm really impressed. you can easily sign up for propeller ads and place their banner on your site and start making your cash
3Sponsored post: You can charge people to write a sponsored post on your blog or website but in order to do that you need a lot of traffic on your blog or website,personally I charge #20,000 to publish a sponsored post. Yours might be higher than that or lower depends on your traffic quality..
4.Adblabla=This is an advertising company based in Nigeria that actually pays you to publish sponsored posts and also they adverise your site for you for free.I really recommend this for your bloggers or website owners as this is a really easy way to cash money.And they pay directly to your bank account. JUST sign up with Adblabla and start making your money
5.Affliate marketing =You don't really need to have a blog or website to make money through affiliate but it is an added advantage to have a blog or website.Affiliate marketing simply is when you advertise a product and the product is bought through you then you will receive a commision for the goods bought.I will recommend you sign up for konga and Jumia affiliate programs because they pay directly to your bank account and their commission is also great.I Make notnibg less than #80,000 per month from Jumia afflite program alone month.You can also try out Amazon affiliate program, deal day affiliate program, kaymu affiliate program etc

There are still a lot of ways to monetize money from blogging but let me just leave you with this few ones that are really working for me.I'm still a student and I make so much from just blogging part time. You also can make money like me just follow the steps listed above and if you run into any problem kindly let me know via my email vidodagreat@gmail.com
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy Antiperspirants/deodorants In Small/large Quantity / Street Hawking: Buyers And Sellers To Pay N90,000 Or 6 Months In Jail / Let's Be Part Of Your Fiverr Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.