Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

Dear Tiwa Savage, Is This Love Or Hate? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear Tiwa Savage, Is This Love Or Hate? (793 Views)

Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks / Banky W, 2face And Tiwa Savage: Who Rocked This Haircut Best? / Tiwa Savage Is Gorgeous In New Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Tiwa Savage, Is This Love Or Hate? by Orikinla(m): 12:18pm On May 01, 2016
Tiwa Savage condemned her husband as a cocaine addict and shameless thief before the whole world on the internet. Is this love or hate?
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, Is This Love Or Hate? by missingrib(f): 12:21pm On May 01, 2016
all of the above
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, Is This Love Or Hate? by cruzita(f): 12:21pm On May 01, 2016
its called hateful love
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, Is This Love Or Hate? by Jazzlite: 12:23pm On May 01, 2016
because she banged all those mentioned so she also wants a revenge....its been on for a while
Iammissmarvel ....

Orikinla:
Tiwa Savage condemned her husband as a cocaine addict and shameless thief before the whole world on the internet. Is this love or hate?
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, Is This Love Or Hate? by oshe11: 12:33pm On May 01, 2016
Tiwa Savage SAVAGES her marriage
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, Is This Love Or Hate? by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 12:34pm On May 01, 2016
I feel for the two. I even feel more for their child who is oblivious of all this negative happenings that will surely determine stability of his future.
May God guide them through it. Many young families has passed through worse, yet pulled through.I pray they make it through too. cool
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, Is This Love Or Hate? by Orikinla(m): 12:41pm On May 01, 2016
How can she do this to a man who prostrated for her?

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, Is This Love Or Hate? by Orikinla(m): 12:50pm On May 01, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
I feel for the two. I even feel more for their child who is oblivious of all this negative happenings that will surely determine stability of his future.
May God guide them through it. Many young families has passed through worse, yet pulled through.I pray they make it through too. cool

She has already ruined him by her public disclosures that she saw him taking cocaine. Both the user and supplier are in trouble for drug trafficking. She is also complicit in the crime. And her public video is enough for the prosecution by NDLEA. She also said Mr. Tunji Balogun is a thief wanted by the EFCC.
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, Is This Love Or Hate? by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 12:56pm On May 01, 2016
Orikinla:

She has already ruined him by her public disclosures that she saw him taking cocaine. Both the user and supplier are in trouble for drug trafficking. She is also complicit in the crime. And her public video is enough for the prosecution by NDLEA. She also said Mr. Tunji Balogun is a thief wanted by the EFCC.
If they make up, she can still claim its all wolf cry made in anger. All she can get is caution. Mine is that everyone deserves to be happy, including them.
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, Is This Love Or Hate? by Mamatee07: 12:59pm On May 01, 2016
Is it love or hate for Teebillz to try and destroy the mother of his child that he vowed to protect Is it love or hate for him for him to talk about her sexual Past on the Internet and allow every tom and Harry to call the mother of his child Olosho.is it love to call the mother of a woman you claimed to love a witch in public . Is it love to try and destroy the career that she uses to feed his child since he has left his responsibilities. Who would buy the album of an olosho.whos mother is a witch Which company would choose such as woman as their ambassador angry

Teebillz killed the love with his public shaming. Like many said to Linda once you attack a person you have no right to complain when they react. First to do.no dey pain abi
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, Is This Love Or Hate? by Orikinla(m): 1:06pm On May 01, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

If they make up, she can still claim its all wolf cry made in anger. All she can get is caution. Mine is that everyone deserves to be happy, including them.
. She gave details with dates, figures and locations! Her husband only made civil allegations of infidelity against her in mere posts on his Instagram page. But she granted news video interview to a major national daily newspaper where she made both civil and criminal allegations against her husband. He can delete his posts, but she cannot erase her video confession. Whoever advised her to do that is an agent of destruction.
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, Is This Love Or Hate? by Orikinla(m): 1:12pm On May 01, 2016
Mamatee07:
Is it love or hate for Teebillz to try and destroy the mother of his child that he vowed to protect Is it love or hate for him for him to talk about her sexual Past on the Internet and allow every tom and Harry to call the mother of his child Olosho.is it love to call the mother of a woman you claimed to love a witch in public . Is it love to try and destroy the career that she uses to feed his child since he has left his responsibilities. Who would buy the album of an olosho.whos mother is a witch Which company would choose such as woman as their ambassador angry

Teebillz killed the love with his public shaming. Like many said to Linda once you attack a person you have no right to complain when they react. First to do.no dey pain abi
. What he did was bad. But hers was worse. The cocaine dealers can come after her. Who asked her to testify in public? Has anyone else accused him before she accused him openly? She destroyed it all.
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, Is This Love Or Hate? by Mamatee07: 1:24pm On May 01, 2016
Orikinla:
. What he did was bad. But hers was worse. The cocaine dealers can come after her. Who asked her to testify in public? Has anyone else accused him before she accused him openly? She destroyed it all.

She did not destroy anything, n one can prove anything. Even she said she saw him a white powder near his nose , that's the kind of case a judge will throw out. Teebillz lawyers will say he he applying powder to the face and she was mistaken. This Is an allegation that can never be proven in court.

The idea is just to let the world know who this man who felt he was a saint and could come and ruin his wife with no repercussions .

I thank Tiwa for all women. The next man that wants to come a publicly shame his wife will think twice no grin

Don't ever go pointing fingers when you yourself are not clear. If I fighting to clean my name I will use anything in my arsenal Gba

In his effort to destroy her, he destroyed himself a that's on him.

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, Is This Love Or Hate? by Orikinla(m): 1:30pm On May 01, 2016
Mamatee07:

She did not destroy anything, n one can prove anything. Even she said she saw him a white powder near his nose , that's the kind of case a judge will throw out. Teebillz lawyers will say he he applying powder to the face and she was mistaken. This Is an allegation that can never be proven in court.

The idea is just to let the world know who this man who felt he was a saint and could come and ruin his wife with no repercussions .

I thank Tiwa for all women. The next man that wants to come a publicly shame his wife will think twice no grin

Don't ever go pointing fingers when you yourself are not clear. If I fighting to clean my name I will use anything in my arsenal Gba

In his effort to destroy her, he destroyed himself a that's on him.
. There was no need for her to make a movie out of it!

(1) (Reply)

Phyno's New Song ''fada Fada Is Number one On Itunes / Comedian Elenu Pens Heartwarming Birthday Message To Wife / Olamide Receive Diamnd Encrusted Gold Pendant Key As Gift From Malivelihood (P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.