Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Female Fan Advices Tiwa Savage On Her Broken Marriage, Blasts Husband Tee Billz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Fan Advices Tiwa Savage On Her Broken Marriage, Blasts Husband Tee Billz (602 Views)

Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father / Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female Fan Advices Tiwa Savage On Her Broken Marriage, Blasts Husband Tee Billz by mezynaija(m): 12:33pm On May 01, 2016
One of Tiwa Savages biggest and die hard female fan Chiawalam Blessing Nkiruka who is preferred to be addressed as Miss C.B.N, has reacted to Tiwa Savage and Tee billz ongoing marriage saga. Seeing and following up all the controversies online, CBN could not take it no longer. Tried her possible best to get in touch with Tiwa in person but could not she decided to pen down a piece of advice to her role model Tiwa Savage also reacts to Tee Billz childish act as she called it.

Read what CBN wrote:
"I really want to tell Tiwa Savage and Tee Bills that no marriage is a journey of sweetness. There are ups and downs in every marriages, there are moments when you feel you have made a terrible mistake and you begin to harbor regret and resentment within you. That was why you pledged before God, your family and friends that you would be with him for better, for worst. Every couple faces this, but your ability to present yourselves to the world as "happy couples" shows how matured you can be in tackling issues. Tiwa I know how it can be being the bread winner of the family, but Tee Bills is still your husband and you should give him that respect, he is your husband and you both are one no matter who provides for the home. Also you are married now, you should have limit to the way your mother still chips in to your family issues.

Back to you Mr Tee Bills, I least expected this act from you I must say I'm disappointed. For Gods sake the media is not your wife, if you have issues with your wife sit her down and talk things out (trust me there's nothing more than conversation in marriages it helps a lot). I'm really wondering what you must have been enduring that brought about that suicidal thoughts (Even though you never meant it because if only you do, you should have done it without announcing it, Mr Tee, you are nothing but a Pu****y). You are the man it's your family, you are meant to address all problems arising not run or die from them.
Lastly I love Tiwa so much and won't want anyone to break her heart. I storngly advice that you (Tee Billz) sort your issues out with your wife and beg her for all the pain you have caused her.
Miss CBN

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/05/female-fan-advices-tiwa-savage-on-her.html

Re: Female Fan Advices Tiwa Savage On Her Broken Marriage, Blasts Husband Tee Billz by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 01, 2016
she try
Re: Female Fan Advices Tiwa Savage On Her Broken Marriage, Blasts Husband Tee Billz by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 01, 2016
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Sexy In New Photos / Draya Michele Posts Her Childbirth Video Clip To Celebrate Mother’s Day / Who Wore It Better? Beyonce Vs Temi Otedola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.