Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

modified - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / modified (2248 Views)

modified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

modified by munex007(m): 12:45pm On May 01, 2016

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: modified by munex007(m): 4:42pm On May 01, 2016
H

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: modified by Abuklaw(m): 12:07am On May 02, 2016
Following this story and waiting for more. You could have put this in literature section for more coverage.
Re: modified by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 02, 2016
pls continue
Re: modified by munex007(m): 10:00pm On May 02, 2016
Re: modified by munex007(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2016
I thought non muslims may not understand some concept there and I was trying to avoid bashing of muslimahs..

Will consider it

Abuklaw:
Following this story and waiting for more. You could have put this in literature section for more coverage.

1 Like

Re: modified by munex007(m): 10:07pm On May 02, 2016
Re: modified by Abuklaw(m): 11:52pm On May 02, 2016
munex007:
I thought non muslims may not understand some concept there and I was trying to avoid bashing of muslimahs..

Will consider it

nobody bash them when they post their own religion related literary work. in fact, it will help disseminate the message that there are competent Muslim writers.
Re: modified by munex007(m): 9:33am On May 04, 2016

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: modified by Nobody: 9:22am On May 06, 2016
This is getting more interesting,pls do not delay in updating more episodes... May Allah increase n strengthen Ur knowledge

1 Like

Re: modified by Nobody: 11:54am On May 06, 2016
HmM. interesting piece. Looking forward to reading what became of ruqayyah.
Somehow I feel as though this is non fictious. @ reference to question posed to mogahed.

1 Like

Re: modified by munex007(m): 11:01am On May 10, 2016
Salam everyone...I'm sorry for the delay in updating..will update nw
Re: modified by munex007(m): 11:02am On May 10, 2016
Re: modified by munex007(m): 11:29am On May 10, 2016
Re: modified by munex007(m): 11:32am On May 10, 2016
Re: modified by Olasum(f): 4:23pm On May 10, 2016
May Allah increase you in knowledge, please continue it's really interesting and educating
Re: modified by ayinba1(f): 8:06pm On May 10, 2016
As Salam alaykum warahmatullah wa barakat. Thanks for sharing.
At first, I agreed with the suggestion that it should be shared in the literature section but on second thoughts, it should be left here.
People who visit the literature section can share it or mention their co- NLERS or followers. It will bring others to the Islamic thread and perchance one or two people might stumble upon guidance if Allah wills

BTW, @OP. I hope a member of Ruqoyah's sect is not reading this and fuming about novels/storywriting being haram. shocked

You just never know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: modified by Olasum(f): 9:06am On May 15, 2016
Salam aleykum munex007, has the story ended or you're no more interested with the continuation
Re: modified by munex007(m): 7:16pm On May 15, 2016
?gggg
Re: modified by munex007(m): 7:20pm On May 15, 2016
!??
Re: modified by munex007(m): 7:21pm On May 15, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: modified by munex007(m): 7:33pm On May 15, 2016
Updated ma'am...wa alaykum salam

Olasum:
Salam aleykum munex007, has the story ended or you're no more interested with the continuation
Re: modified by Olasum(f): 11:55pm On May 15, 2016
Wow, Jazakhumullahu khairan. This is so lovely, may Allah increase you in knowledge #Amin. I hope this isn't the end smiley
Re: modified by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 20, 2016
Islam requires us to hide faults of our own however I strongly believe that husband's faults do not include abuse. When you classify it like that, you make abuse a private thing. In most cases, victims are afraid to leave because they consider it private or embarrassing. Whereas they need help and the only people that can give them help is their community.

Great job by the way. smiley

munex007:

Will consider it

Re: modified by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 20, 2016
I love this part

As a result, the Western feminist is forced to find her value in relation to a man. And in so doing, she has accepted a faulty assumption. She has accepted that man is the standard, and thus a woman can never be a full human being until she becomes just like a man .

I can't believe we share the same view. I wrote an article on it too but I didn't use the word 'standard'. I will include that

Chapter 6 reminds me of the TMC hypocrites. Their founder defraud Saudi and he was banned for entering the country. His followers claim they don't want something yet you see them vying for it. I have got a plan sha. I pray it actualises. Insha Allah.

Ghurabiyyah sounds scary. I believe I am immune. I am a natural rebel.

2 Likes

Re: modified by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 20, 2016
@Chapter 10, I no gree for that one o

[s]There are old bachelors, widowers and divorced Muslim men out there. Umar did not see anyone to help but himself. Couldn't he have helped her regardless. To think it was his wife's friend sef. [/s]undecided

Well, I was wrong

cc Haneefahrn
Re: modified by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 20, 2016
I don't think you are in any position to pass judgement sad
So for that reason, dancing to tunes is not in its entirety prohibited but limited to the exclusive company of women.

1 Like

Re: modified by HaneefahRN(f): 9:51pm On May 20, 2016
daretodiffer:
@Chapter 10, I no gree for that one o

[s]There are old bachelors, widowers and divorced Muslim men out there. Umar did not see anyone to help but himself. Couldn't he have helped her regardless. To think it was his wife's friend sef. [/s]undecided

Well, I was wrong

cc Hanee.,fahrn

Hmmm, what?
Re: modified by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 20, 2016
Read the novella. It is good.
HaneefahRN:

Hmmm, what?
Re: modified by HaneefahRN(f): 7:22am On May 21, 2016
daretodiffer:
Read the novella. It is good.

Alright, thanks. I will
Re: modified by closetoyou(f): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
Thanks for sharing this OP and thank you everyone for enjoying
Kindly check the author's website @ www.tohibadejumo.com for more of his novella.. Jazakumullahu khayran

1 Like

Re: modified by emeritusali(m): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
Salam OP.

Mr. Munex007, I am very sure you are not a Muslim. Is that what Islam teaches? Where in the Quran did you see it as halal to "steal" people works? Very bad if you are one.
This story is written by the author of the book LOVE IN RAMADAN, Tohib Adejumo, you can visit his website www.tohibadejumo.com.

OP IS A THIEF.
MUNEEXOO7 IS NOT THE REAL TOHIB ADEJUMO.
THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muhammad, A Mercy To The Worlds: Can Muslims Justify It? / Questions And Answers About The Jinns / Saudi Hajj 2015 Stampede Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.