Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

modified - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / modified (2249 Views)

modified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: modified by munex007(m): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
Wa alaykum salam

Have you ever heard about the word sharing before?...The Author Name is boldly written on top of the story,I was just updating it on here...It was shared to me on a whatsapp group so I thought it might benefit others here too..

emeritusali:
Salam OP.

Mr. Munex007, I am very sure you are not a Muslim. Is that what Islam teaches? Where in the Quran did you see it as halal to "steal" people works? Very bad if you are one.
This story is written by the author of the book LOVE IN RAMADAN, Tohib Adejumo, you can visit his website www.tohibadejumo.com.

OP IS A THIEF.
MUNEEXOO7 IS NOT THE REAL TOHIB ADEJUMO.
THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muhammad, A Mercy To The Worlds: Can Muslims Justify It? / Questions And Answers About The Jinns / Saudi Hajj 2015 Stampede Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.