Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

Five Star Music Signs New Rapper, Xbusta - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Star Music Signs New Rapper, Xbusta (492 Views)

Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures / Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label / Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Star Music Signs New Rapper, Xbusta by Ekiti360(m): 1:08pm On May 01, 2016

Leading Nigerian record label, Five Star Music has just added to it’s arsenal of talented artistes. The label already home to superstars like Kcee, Harrysong and Skiibii has just added a talented rapper to its camp.

The new signee, Okafor Golden Chinedu otherwise called Xbusta is a rapper, singer, song writer and all round entertainer who was born in Lagos on February 27, 1994.

We gather that Kcee first crossed part with Xbusta in Owerri back in 2012 but they lost contact till they met again this year and he was invited to perform at the Five Star Music festival in Lagos where the label boss, E-Money fell in love with his craft and talks began on how to sign him.

The 22-year old rapper began his music career professionally in Obalende, Lagos at a tender age as a studio rat where he mingled with the likes of Vector and General Pype. He then relocated to Owerri when he got admission into Imo state university where he studied Estate management. @x_busta.

http://www.ekitionline.com.ng/five-star-music-signs-new-rapper-xbusta/

Lalasticlala
Re: Five Star Music Signs New Rapper, Xbusta by Eofclub: 1:13pm On May 01, 2016
Lucky omon
Re: Five Star Music Signs New Rapper, Xbusta by TPAND(f): 1:14pm On May 01, 2016
I don't see any 22year old in that pic. Those guys are all in their 30s
Re: Five Star Music Signs New Rapper, Xbusta by mumtriplet2: 1:25pm On May 01, 2016
22?
Re: Five Star Music Signs New Rapper, Xbusta by goldbim(f): 1:28pm On May 01, 2016
I hope somebody won't fake his death too just to gain popularity like somebody I can't say lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

(1) (Reply)

YBNL Princess Set To Drop First Single On Wednesday / Olamide Is My Brother So Am Not Into Competition With Him- Phyno Discloses / Don’t Just Build A Store, Build Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.