Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Help, My System And 'disk Error' - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help, My System And 'disk Error' (668 Views)

How To Correct Hard Disk Error / Help On "Non-system Disk Or Disk Error Replace And Strike Any Key When Ready" / Primary Master Hard Disk Failure Ide Hard Disk Error And Recovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My System And 'disk Error' by Knight1(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2009
please is there anyone who can give advise or help, my system just suddenly hangs and then tells me it has to shut down for some bla bla reason. if i restart it immediately without removing the battery, it stops bcause of 'disc error' and this is really messing upl a lot of things for me.

PS. I'have scanned and scanned and got no virus
Re: Help, My System And 'disk Error' by deji2005(m): 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2009
Can you please give us the actual error message ?
Re: Help, My System And 'disk Error' by deji2005(m): 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2009
what make is your machine ?

xp or vista ?

Have you had any upgrade ?

meanwhile I"ll suggest you check the cd drive making sure no disk inside
Re: Help, My System And 'disk Error' by tkconcept(m): 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2009
really sorry about your system error can really be frustrating. i use to have similar errors until i came accross pc doctor a softwr to fix such errors. you can downlad it from 10001downloads.com and if it doesent work look for and download tune up system maintainance. am sure it wil fix the error. wink

(1) (Reply)

Proxifier / Sat Frequency / Blank Cd With No Blank Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.