Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

5 Companies That Deals In Quality Roofing Sheets According 2 Survey (pics) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 5 Companies That Deals In Quality Roofing Sheets According 2 Survey (pics) (1622 Views)

TOP QUALITY LongSpan, Metcoppo, Step-tiles ALUMINIUM ROOFING SHEETS? Check These / Uncovered!! Read This Article/Watch Video, Sure Way To Avoid Fake Roofing sheets / Prices of Quality Aluminum Roofing Sheets, Get it Cheaper, Call 0813 834 26 42 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Companies That Deals In Quality Roofing Sheets According 2 Survey (pics) by Raph01: 1:35pm On May 01, 2016
According to survey, I found out that there are quite a number of companies that deal in providing quality roofing sheets in Nigeria.

The companies are listed according to their prices, Quality and Delivery mode...

1. BATLAN Roofs Nigeria Ltd: After my research, I found out that Batlan roofs deal in Quality stone coated roofing sheets manufatured by D.S in South Korea. I made enquiries about their price and its really affordable compared to others. Batlan Roofs made our number 1. On the List

2. Wichtech Roofs: This company is undoubtedly one of the best in Nigeria. They deal in quality Stone coated roofing sheets manufatured by Gerard and their price is good to but quite expensive than that of D.S Batlan. Wichtech Roofs made our number 2. On the list

3. Metrotiles: One of the best roofs in Nigeria and one of the most aesthetic and durable roofs.. Their price is also quite on the high side but, they are quality. Metrotiles made our number 3. On the list.

4. Tilcor Roofing: Also one of the best, durable and aesthetic but price is on the high side too. Tilcor Roofing made our number 4. On the list

5. Tower Roofing: They also deal in quality roofing sheets and also durable their price is quite affordable.... Tower Roofing made our Number 5. On the list

feel free to add urs

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: 5 Companies That Deals In Quality Roofing Sheets According 2 Survey (pics) by Raph01: 1:35pm On May 01, 2016
Tower

Re: 5 Companies That Deals In Quality Roofing Sheets According 2 Survey (pics) by Lanre01(m): 1:59pm On May 01, 2016
lolz
Re: 5 Companies That Deals In Quality Roofing Sheets According 2 Survey (pics) by mufutau55(m): 3:11pm On May 01, 2016
You never heard of 1st Aluminium and Qualitec?
Or may be this is just an indirect advertisement for BATLAN?.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Companies That Deals In Quality Roofing Sheets According 2 Survey (pics) by Lanre01(m): 3:19pm On May 01, 2016
mufutau55:
You never heard of 1st Aluminium and Qualitec?
Or may be this is just an indirect advertisement for BATLAN?.

Hajji M.
OP doesnt work 4 Batlan oo... I work 4 Batlan.. Maybee he's part of those peepz dah do call us 2 make enquiries thinkin' tha dey wanna buy our product.. Maybee thats hw he/she got de info
Re: 5 Companies That Deals In Quality Roofing Sheets According 2 Survey (pics) by Lanre01(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2016
I agree with OP tho... In Batlan Concepts, our prices are cheaper 'coz we saw that the prices 4 wichtech and Metrotiles r very expensive.. Thats de reason Metrotiles and wichtech Used our price 2 advertise against us that 'coz our product is mediocre, thats y our price is cheap and thats nt true... Only D.S south Korea can withstand intense pressure which no other roofing brand can withstand and I stand 2 b challenged by any other company's rep.
Re: 5 Companies That Deals In Quality Roofing Sheets According 2 Survey (pics) by mufutau55(m): 3:51pm On May 01, 2016
Lanre01:
OP doesnt work 4 Batlan oo... I work 4 Batlan.. Maybee he's part of those peepz dah do call us 2 make enquiries thinkin' tha dey wanna buy our product.. Maybee thats hw he/she got de info

Ok. Apologies to the OP then.
How are you Lanre? Of course I know you work for Batlan, we have communicated in the past. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: 5 Companies That Deals In Quality Roofing Sheets According 2 Survey (pics) by Lanre01(m): 4:13pm On May 01, 2016
mufutau55:

Ok. Apologies to the OP then.
How are you Lanre? Of course I know you work for Batlan, we have communicated in the past. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Communicated I cnt remember communicatin' with U oo.. Can U pls remind when??
Re: 5 Companies That Deals In Quality Roofing Sheets According 2 Survey (pics) by mufutau55(m): 4:45pm On May 01, 2016
Lanre01:
Communicated I cnt remember communicatin' with U oo.. Can U pls remind when??

Sorry, not you but Segun... I got it mixed-up. I am sure you know your co-worker Segun (Seglad2) right? Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: 5 Companies That Deals In Quality Roofing Sheets According 2 Survey (pics) by Lanre01(m): 5:29pm On May 01, 2016
mufutau55:

Sorry, not you but Segun... I got it mixed-up. I am sure you know your co-worker Segun (Seglad2) right? Thanks.

Hajji M.
Yeah! Oscourf cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Modern Home: Kitchen & Wardrope Accessories. / See This Thread For Your kitchen Extractor Fan, Bathroom Vent Fans etc / 600sqm Land With Registered Survey For Sale At Poka, Epe, Lagos For N4.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.