Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

May God Forgive Me My Sins, I Have Slept With Over 150 Nigerian Women' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May God Forgive Me My Sins, I Have Slept With Over 150 Nigerian Women' (408 Views)

Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 / Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? / Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

May God Forgive Me My Sins, I Have Slept With Over 150 Nigerian Women' by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 01, 2016
Obiba boldly disclosed that he slept with over 150 Nigerianwomen whilst in Nigeria doing music, but only had children with two of them.

In his words;

“May God forgive me my sins. I met a lady who boldly told me she has had an affair with me but I couldn’t even remember until she mentioned the area and even with that remembering the face was a problem.

I am telling you they are more than 150. I can’t count them. I have wasted my energy, time, and other resources. Now I have asked forforgiveness and now I am a changed person.

I have also drunk a lot. I smoked weed for twenty good years. But now, because I have taken Christ, I am a different personaltogether.”

He therefore advised the upcoming and current generation to desist from such acts because they are thethree detractors in life that weakens the human body and also take your blessings from you.

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/may-god-forgive-me-my-sins-i-have-slept-with-over-150-nigerian-women-popular-ghanaian-singer/

Re: May God Forgive Me My Sins, I Have Slept With Over 150 Nigerian Women' by RoyalBlak007: 2:17pm On May 01, 2016
I wouldn't cheat

on reFiNer angry

#VoteRefiner
Re: May God Forgive Me My Sins, I Have Slept With Over 150 Nigerian Women' by donbenedict(m): 2:19pm On May 01, 2016
Royalblack dem go soon ban u sha oooo grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Baby Mama Reportedly ‘bounced’ From Daughter, Imade’s 1st Birthday / Indian Football Club Set To Sign Prolific Nigerian Striker Odafa Okolie For Calc / Ay Comedian Endorse Artist Dance Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.