Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

What Are You Going Through Right Now??? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are You Going Through Right Now??? (443 Views)

Are You Going Through Life, Asleep? / MLS Or Pharmacy, If You Are Asked, Which One Are You Going For / MTN Laying Off Over 4000 Workers, Happening Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Going Through Right Now??? by efembaba(m): 3:17pm On May 01, 2016
Happy new month and workers day. Well d title of dis thread may seem rather funny but seriously just answer d question. The reason I created this thread was because I figured out that if I am going through something-which I will share, definitely a lot more people are going through other things probably even more disturbing than mine yet they are unable to share them with people because nobody cares or because there's nobody to share with or for any other reason. That being said, i'd want you to post ur current challenge u r passing through here so people can possibly suggest or even provide solution (who knows?) or at least people can sympathize with u. U know u don't have to worry about ur privacy here.
Well for me my challenge is that I am in urgent need of money for my business. I am a recent graduate and just concluded my youth service hence a need for me to start earning. However besides d fact dat jobs are scarce I don't even want jobs.rolling tnks to actualize my business idea! I am absolutely convinced of d good and large prospect of this idea and I have even drafted a business plan yet there is no money to kick start it yet. The business is capital intensive as its a service business (around 5 milion) but all I have is my saving s from my service which is 100 00 naira and that is it. I am beleiving God for miracle soonest and ur ideas and help will go a long way. However like d title of this thread d focus is not just on me but on everyone. Let's share each other's burden. Oya let us get d ball rolling

(1) (Reply)

Nuggets Of Knowledge. Click To Find Out / Employment: Breaking The Age Barrier / Differences Between Gifts, Talents, Passoon, Nd D Likes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.